Delta V tabs on right side of screen

When I’m in the VAB and the actual launch screen all the little Delta V tabs keep adding up. Even to the point it’s pushed all the other useful tabs off screen. I can’t check my goals in career mode while in flight. And the next tab to go is the resources tab. It’s just a long line of Delta V tabs that don’t do anything. 

I can’t for the life of me figure out what is going on and why they keep adding up or how to get rid of them. I’m on Xbox One.

link to imgur album of what I’m seeing. This picture was a couple days ago. Now all the other tabs are gone accept the resources one. https://imgur.com/a/TIOUemB

It appears to be a known bug.

There is a reported entry in the bug tracker for it here: https://bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com/issues/24477

It looks like the extra icons get added when engines are removed and replaced in the VAB, and then the delta-v app creates a new instance to report the delta-v for the new engine. I don't know of a workaround yet.

Edited by HvP

Yeah it's annoying and I dont think it has something to do with VAB since it also occurs at some random point between missions I launch directly from the pad without even entering VAB just once. It has something to do with what you do during flight but I couldn t figure out what it is yet. There's no pattern I could make any sense of, it appears just to do it randomly to cause me anger.

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 5:38 AM, HvP said:

It appears to be a known bug.

There is a reported entry in the bug tracker for it here: https://bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com/issues/24477

It looks like the extra icons get added when engines are removed and replaced in the VAB, and then the delta-v app creates a new instance to report the delta-v for the new engine. I don't know of a workaround yet.

I found a pattern now so forget my last post, it occurs after you directly jump into the tracking station during a mission. As long as I exit the mission into the space center first and then enter tracking station it didnt happen for hours now even though I built and tested a whole new rocket over and over again and changed engines. Can' tell fpr 100% but I'm 98.5% confident the tracking station is the bad guy here.

1 hour ago, HUG said:

it occurs after you directly jump into the tracking station during a mission.

Good to know. It would be great if you could add that info to the bug tracker to make it official. I don't play the console version so I can't replicate the bug.

Edited by HvP

11 hours ago, HvP said:

Good to know. It would be great if you could add that info to the bug tracker to make it official. I don't play the console version so I can't replicate the bug.

I never used it but will follow your link and have a look if I can figure out how to use this.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.