Science Rover Truck

I present my newest invention: A stock aircraft called Science Rover truck!

z0d95X7.jpg

It was initially developed UKRDF Ground Vehicle Company at the time of the Two Year War, it is a vehicle of choice for most science expedition groups. Originally built as an APC, It is a versatile vehicle that can carry up to 3 passengers. It is quite fast, being able to reach up to 30m/s, and with the help of its toggleable SAS units and a low center of mass, it can be very hard to topple over.
High composite materials, and reactive front and hind armor provide great shock protection. As well as that, it can hold a lot of scientific apparatuses, and also features an interior! Last but not the least, the Science Truck features a close-able door at the back.

Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.8.1.

Right now I only have this image, but more are soon to come with more angles of the craft.

Download Link -> DOWNLOAD CRAFT

I am always open to suggestions, so feel free to post suggestions below. Also, please report any technical problems that you may find with the craft.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.