ModualManager the dark matter of the BDAmrory mod

ModuleManager.x.x.x.dll                         is the file you are looking for!                                             Find the latest version ModuleManager.x.x.x.dll and past it into GameData                                           NOT ModuleManager

I understand that mods need this. What is this, where is this, which one for which mod? I am wanting to use BDarmory but I keep getting the no modualmanager warning in red on the screen which for years seems to be a common issue form what i can see on the forum and reddit etc. Alas answers to these questions seem to say install the ModualManager with no description, link or any other information i can see. Analogy just put the thingamabob in and go, easy if you know what a thingamabob is. I didn't know that thingamabobs exist. help please.

Edited by bonyetty

Another fresh install and the same procedure above hasn’t worked. The ModualManager file from inside the master-modualManager folder into GameData. No moduslmanager warning in red still and it seems no bullet collision. Amazing Mod BDArmory I would love to play with again. I have read most of Sabian s forum pages and the fit hub stuff and still have no clue what where how modualmanager is needed for BDArmory?

Edited by bonyetty

16 hours ago, bonyetty said:

The ModualManager file from inside the master-modualManager folder into GameData

Sounds like you downloaded the repository (master- something) with the source code instead of the mod. The download link is at the bottom of the release thread:

For your convenience, I'll post it here as well:

https://ksp.sarbian.com/jenkins/job/ModuleManager/157/artifact/ModuleManager.4.1.3.dll

This .dll file needs to be in your GameData folder, like this:

zLNXpWJ.png

19 minutes ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

Sounds like you downloaded the repository (master- something) with the source code instead of the mod. The download link is at the bottom of the release thread:

For your convenience, I'll post it here as well:

https://ksp.sarbian.com/jenkins/job/ModuleManager/157/artifact/ModuleManager.4.1.3.dll

This .dll file needs to be in your GameData folder, like this:

zLNXpWJ.png

Fantastic thanks 4x4cheesecake I'm feeling quite proud of my copy and pasting skills but only with your kind clear directions. .X.X.X.dll and that it is a file not a folder I was not aware of or had forgotten. Thank you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.