Looking forward to it!!! looks amazing, took my breath away

Lol, it will look better than the original KSP, but it won't look as good as the trailer. It was admitted that the trailer was rendered as a movie using game assets, not captured in game footage. There are other trailers out there that show the game using graphics that are on par or better than KSP1.

Edited by shdwlrd

28 minutes ago, shdwlrd said:

Lol, it will look better than the original KSP, but it won't look as good as the trailer. It was admitted that the trailer was rendered as a movie using game assets, not captured in game footage. There are other trailers out there that show the game using graphics that are on par or better than KSP1.

aah gotcha

1 hour ago, shdwlrd said:

on par? I think you forgot what stock KSP  actually looked like, it's lighting is super outdated. Modded KSP is much better, I'd argue that the graphics is slightly better than modded KSP. it's on par with modded KSP in many situations, but in others its better.

1 hour ago, Thundy said:

on par? I think you forgot what stock KSP  actually looked like, it's lighting is super outdated. Modded KSP is much better, I'd argue that the graphics is slightly better than modded KSP. it's on par with modded KSP in many situations, but in others its better.

I wasn't talking about lighting, I was talking about texture fidelity. 

I don't use visual or texture mods. My graphics cards can't handle them. Nor do I care about lighting effects in games. I can't use them anyways. 

8 hours ago, shdwlrd said:

I wasn't talking about lighting, I was talking about texture fidelity. 

I don't use visual or texture mods. My graphics cards can't handle them. Nor do I care about lighting effects in games. I can't use them anyways. 

Well, graphics goes into more than just lighting and textures. I talked about lighting since I found it to be the most important element to me, and its what I found OG KSP suffering from the most. the fact that the shaded size is pitch black is just awful. Thankfully I heard PlanetShine has little to no impact in performance, so you could use it, it makes all the differences.