Infinite loading screen. [SOLVED]

Now, this is driving me nuts. When I play a few saves and exit to the Main Menu i get a Infinite loading screen. I don't understand what's going on right there. I don't have any mods, never thought of any idea to mod the game because stock gameplay is perfect. My files are not corrupt, nothing seems to be crashing, but i don't like that because i have to reload the whole game and wait 7 minutes for it to finally load up. -_- Help.

DLCs: Making History, Breaking Ground.

Log File: My log file is acting strange, it doesn't update anymore, and from what i see in the log file seems to be useless because the last time it updated information was 2020-12-11 and then nothing happened.

By the way i'm on the latest version 1.11

Edited by ShuttlePilot
Thread is Solved

Try using this guide to find all the log files: 

The logs will probably say what’s going on, but some more information from you might help such as:

• KSP version;
  • PC specs (processor, RAM and GPU are the most relevant but OS and hard drive may also help);
  • If you have any mods installed, the names and versions if possible;
  • Does the loading screen that never loads to the main menu play the main menu music?

On 1/8/2021 at 2:21 PM, jimmymcgoochie said:

Try using this guide to find all the log files: 

The logs will probably say what’s going on, but some more information from you might help such as:

• KSP version;
  • PC specs (processor, RAM and GPU are the most relevant but OS and hard drive may also help);
  • If you have any mods installed, the names and versions if possible;
  • Does the loading screen that never loads to the main menu play the main menu music?

In older versions the game was running perfectly but when 1.11 came out the stuff began to happen

4 hours ago, ShuttlePilot said:

In older versions the game was running perfectly but when 1.11 came out the stuff began to happen

Do you happen to Alt+Tab while in loading screen? 

Its probably not that but alt tabbing while loading doesn't help much :) .

Also if you are on steam disable cloud saving and verify files just in case.

Maybe even manually delete the folder but the above should be enough.

Edited by Boyster

No, i don't use keyboard combinations. I have the standalone version because Steam is a bit of pain in the ass when it comes to loading times. It just comes randomly, thus i have another problem that may help solving this one. 

The other problem:

The game just randomly freezes graphics entirely and there is nothing you can do about it, but the sound is still going and keyboard works. In 1.10 though, the game ran perfeclty fine. I guess that SQUAD did not put very much time in debugging. Also when i try to set the game's folder to "Read/Write" it automatically goes back to "Read Only".

PC specs:

Windows 10 Professional

1TB HDD 7200 RPM

INTEL CORE i5-2400

COMPUTER HAS NO DUST AT ALL

NVIDIA BREAD GRAPHICS CARD

8GB DDR3 RAM (4 Stacks of 2GB RAM chipsets)

I hope there is enough information (Stupid Log file still not updating -_- )

Edited by ShuttlePilot

19 hours ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Graphics freezing while the sound still runs is probably caused by out of date graphics drivers, it happened to me when 1.8 released and a driver update cured it completely.

My graphics has the latest drivers and everything. Also another issue:

When i look down while orbiting only at kerbin the framerate is like 11-46 FPS and when i look up in the space the framerate is some good 45-52 FPS lol

19 hours ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Graphics freezing while the sound still runs is probably caused by out of date graphics drivers, it happened to me when 1.8 released and a driver update cured it completely.

Thus, the problems are solved with these two but i have another problem which will be posted on a new forum thread. (SOLVED)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.