[WIP] (1.9.1 - 1.12+) TrekDrive - a Star Trek-like Warp Drive by ShadowWorks v0.99.1w NX-Class (10/08/2021)

TheShadow1138

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, ProsecutorWalton said:

Hey, is there any plans at the moment to add the Constitution refit from the movies as an alternate skin?

There are plans for the Constitution-class Refit.  There are some WIP images of the model in the release thread here:  

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, ChavezAndreas said:

The entire time I have played KSP, about 8 years, I have literally dreamed of flying the NX-01 in the game. This mod is simply incredible and has activated my inner nerdy child! Thank you so damn much for making this!!

I'm so happy that you have found this and that your inner nerdy child has been brought forth!  I hope you find many many hours of fun, and continue to boldly go where no Kerbal has gone before.  I am very grateful for your compliment, thank you very much.

• 3 months later...

Hey, you have a donation page? This has legitimately brought me back to when sci-fi shipyards was still a thing has brought back so many great memories. Amazing mod and I would love to support you for creating this amazing mod.

19 hours ago, Teto said:

Hey, you have a donation page? This has legitimately brought me back to when sci-fi shipyards was still a thing has brought back so many great memories. Amazing mod and I would love to support you for creating this amazing mod.

Thank you very kindly, and I'm very glad you're enjoying the mod.  I hadn't thought about setting up a donation page before, at least not seriously.  Your comment got me to look into it and it wasn't that difficult to set up.  If you really would like to donate you can use this link:

TrekDrive Donation Page (PayPal)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.