Ghost image during scene change - Solved

For the last two days I've been getting odd behavior during scene changes (i.e. from main menu to KSC, KCS to VAB, etc) where instead of going to a black screen for loading, I get a weird ghosted image of the previous scene like this:

Spoiler

ecoO37T.jpg

Spoiler

ar0bkek.jpg

At first I thought it had to do with an nVidia driver that I'd just updated, but I've since rolled back and am still getting the same behavior. I don't think its something critical, but I'd like to fix it anyway so I'm wondering if anyone has ever seen anything like this in the past and if so, what can I do to fix it? Also, is it possible that this could be the result of a mod as I run quite a large modlist and more than a few were updated yesterday.

Thanks

EDIT: I've now tried removing all of the mods that were added / updated since the issue appeared and its still occurring so I don't believe its a mod related issue.

EDIT2: Solved with a complete uninstall, cleaning, and reinstall of older drivers. The Game Ready driver v461.40 was apparently the culprit and a rollback to v460.89 corrected the issue.

Edited by SpacedInvader

10 hours ago, Kielm said:

@SpacedInvader This is caused by NVIDIA MSAA setting, which is enabled when you choose the optimised options in Geforce Experience. 

Don't use MSAA or revert that setting in NVIDIA control panel to avoid that ghosted image. 

Thanks for clearing that up, at least now I know that it wasn't the new driver per-se, but rather a setting that it decided to impose on its own during install.

Edited by SpacedInvader

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.