Movie question(s)!

Kerbal Productions

I am making the movie script right now, but I have a couple of questions. Please answer them one-by-one!

1. Since my movie involves technology from the year 2055, what problems could I add?

2. Will I be judged when I don't use Scatterer for the planets?

3. Will I make Jeb a great character? Or just an ordinary Kerb?

Suggestions are accepted too!

2. No.

3. Avoid Jeb, or any of the O4. If you are going to include them have them as background characters, keep them out of focus. Just about everybody does Jeb, and Val, and Bob, and Bill. 

1. Depends on the tech. Is the tech new, unproven, or undeveloped? Some combination of the three? Is it sci-tech so old and mundane that it isn't considered sci-tech anymore? How does the tech fit into the plot? Is it the plot? 

10 hours ago, steuben said:

1. Depends on the tech. Is the tech new, unproven, or undeveloped? Some combination of the three? Is it sci-tech so old and mundane that it isn't considered sci-tech anymore? How does the tech fit into the plot? Is it the plot? 

The tech I'm talking about is a helpful tech object that can teleport (slash bring things to orbit) , and one probelm is that the tech bugged, bringing the crew to a place far away. 

Teleportation can be serious juju if you're not careful with it. Depending of course where on the Moh's scale your story falls on. Sure it can get something to orbit right quick, but what about going the other way?

Rummage up the essay "Theory and practice of teleportation" by Larry Niven. It's playing on the hard end of the scale, but it will give you an idea on what you have to work with.

1. A HAL 9000 problem from 2001. Maybe MechJEB has gone haywire. Or a baddie is blaming somethong on MexhJeb

Also 1. A solar flare has taken out communication with your Jool5 craft,  but you didnt bring any pilots amd a crucial manouver is coming up.

Another 1. Someone ate all the snacks?  

2.  People also make vids without EVE clouds.  If i ever get round to it i wont as scatterer reduces usuable framerates by around 100 parts a craft.

3. Create your own special kerbal hero

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.