Endurance mod vtol problems

I’ve had some issues with this mod before, depending on which configuration you’re using some of the craft lose their storage for vital resources such as fusion pellets to run the reactors or (in the Ranger’s case) the intake atmosphere needed to actually run the VTOL engine. It’s possible that you’re just running out of power for the engines as they consume A LOT  of power, after all they’re meant to be nuclear fusion tech!

The solution I found was a simple module manager patch to add an RTG-style generator to the Ranger, Lander and Viper parts that would generate the power their engines required to function but continuously; it’s a bit cheaty, but the reactors are so efficient and use so few fusion pellets anyway that it doesn’t really matter as long as you don’t abuse it by sticking one of them onto a station or base to power the whole thing.

I read your posts, @jimmymcgoochie , but I'm confused on how to do it.if you have time, can you post step-by-step

instructions? (Re.I've semi-fixed the problem by using cheats, but I'm still interested in other work-arounds) 

Edited by editor99

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.