Actually Real Plumes

Some time ago we have been teased with engine exhausts from the WIP of KSP2. But all the scenes featured only one engine. I guess similar results are possible even in KSP1, using combination of Real Plume and Waterfall mods and spending *some* time to adjust the configs. However, realistic plume is not only about making your single engine in the scene produce a beautiful exhaust. As we can see from Soyuz, Falcon9/Heavy and other launches with multiple engine exhaust bells, the effects of plume interactions can be very interesting. One of the mods (Tundra Exploration IIRC) provides such plume effect for its engines assembiles.

Is it possible that we will see such effects in KSP2 not static, not configed per engine assembly in single part, but dynamic, "calculated" by the game during runtime?

Edited by DarthPointer

13 minutes ago, mcwaffles2003 said:

Did you not see this thread?

They showed several different plumes.

8 hours ago, DarthPointer said:

with multiple engine exhaust bells, the effects of plume interactions can be very interesting

I have seen that post. And the OP is about "nice plumes, but I would like the plumes to vary depending on exhaust interaction. Like what you can see for Falcon 9 engine assembly of Tundra Exploration" (once again, IIRC it was that mod).

2 hours ago, DarthPointer said:

I have seen that post. And the OP is about "nice plumes, but I would like the plumes to vary depending on exhaust interaction. Like what you can see for Falcon 9 engine assembly of Tundra Exploration" (once again, IIRC it was that mod).

Gotcha, I hear what you mean now when you say "with  one engine".