Multipe Satellites in a single launch vehicle cause no control after satelite relase

Hello dear friends. I am a casual player and i am trying to create Duna relay network. i assembled a simple relay sattellite in subassembly and attached 4 sattelite to my launch vehicle with its own probe control. My problem is:

in orbit when i try to relase my satelites they become buggy. they have no control or they are stuck to launch vehicle and they are unresposive. i can not activate their engine unles clicking to their engine and selecting activate. they have no direction control and in orbital map they have no orbit specifics .  

i am quite bummed and have no answer. i would realy appreciate any help

all relay satelite have antennas probe cores with full batteries and solar pannels. 

jyOCXqB.jpg

14 minutes ago, mrnonsapien said:

any help

Have you tried orienting all of the probe cores in the same direction? Currently they face outward from each direction of the craft. I experienced similar issues until I oriented them all the same way. 

2 minutes ago, Caerfinon said:

Have you tried orienting all of the probe cores in the same direction? Currently they face outward from each direction of the craft. I experienced similar issues until I oriented them all the same way. 

to attach subbassembly i had to make a a radial attachment nod the root part. so i should find a way to attach from the engines or? 

1 minute ago, mrnonsapien said:

so i should find a way to attach from the engines or? 

Not necessary, Just select the probe cores individually with the rotate tool and turn them until the  logos on the side all face the same way.

5 minutes ago, Caerfinon said:

Not necessary, Just select the probe cores individually with the rotate tool and turn them until the  logos on the side all face the same way.

Thank you i tried what you said but still the same problem. 

QWMsESn.jpg

Edited by mrnonsapien

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.