Game frozen and crash after a while in flight. Which mod cause this?

Are you sure that’s all of the log? After scrolling for a good 5 minutes to get to the end, it looks like it’s still applying MM patches at start up? (although I might have read incorrectly as all I can see is scrolling text now when I close my eyes).

You can find at the bottom of the log that System Heat caused an exception,

[EXC 18:05:58.452] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
	SystemHeat.UI.SystemHeatOverlay.LateUpdate () (at <ec1041d6b73c464086f8d8133cb1f2d3>:0)

But at the top of the log there several (about 2600) error messages from other mods concerning files missing in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData" so maybe the update from Steam caused some files from mods to be missing.

I have heard that people who use Steam make a copy of their 'Kerbal Space Program' directory and apply mods to that copy.  I don't know the reason, but with 160 mods you might need to find out the reason and maybe do it that way yourself.

On 4/18/2021 at 6:04 PM, OHara said:

I have heard that people who use Steam make a copy of their 'Kerbal Space Program' directory and apply mods to that copy

Its because with issues like this, if they cant be solved, we have an earlier, working version.

Simply removing the mods then telling the game to updates might fix it, but cant be sure

Edited by Rambow_Ninja94

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.