Removed Cheat mod(s) WIP KSP 1.11

Hi, thanks for trying to contribute. It's fine and even good to experiment with lots of different things and rough code to get a sense of how things work, but you don't necessarily need to publish "Hello World" experiments for other people to consume. It's OK to wait until you have something more substantial and polished.

E.g., printing "max thrust pro engine um 100 increased" to the screen is probably just going to confuse people since it isn't actually doing anything remotely like that, and simply re-adding the same part that's already on a vessel is not really the same as "cloning" it, since all the part IDs and such will be the same, so it may produce crashes or other instabilities.

1 minute ago, Leo0806-studios said:

so shoud i remove it?

I don't think you've violated any rules or harmed anyone, so what you do is entirely up to you. I'm just providing some feedback from the perspective of someone looking at this mod so far. The fact that you've successfully compiled a DLL is no small feat that trips up a lot of people getting into modding for the first time, so I wouldn't want to discourage you from continuing to work on things that interest you. Go for it!

i dont stop developing it. i just dont want to confuse anyone and may reupload it when it has more content

10 minutes ago, HebaruSan said:

and simply re-adding the same part that's already on a vessel is not really the same as "cloning" it, since all the part IDs and such will be the same, so it may produce crashes or other instabilities.

i haven't seen any other mod that does something like that and i just wanted to try out if it was possible

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.