[REQUEST] Flag Sorting.

Best that can be done without code and a DLL is to use the following folders placed inside GameData;

• GameData/Modname/Flags = normal flag grouping
  • GameData/Modname/FlagsAgency = grouped with the "Space Agency" flags
  • GameData/Modname/FlagsOrganizations = grouped with the "Organizations" flags

The SpaceCanada and Masseffect flags are in my "GameData/Caerfinon" folder in the directories named above. The other flags are Squad defaults

6Vhx4Zw.png

ive got that part all handled already, I essentially want to create my own categories for different mission types, personal / country flags etc, i fully expect to have to create some tpe of small mod to do this, but i haven't seen anyone else do it yet or know if its even possible so i cant find anywhere to look for that.

1 hour ago, Dackary McDab said:

i haven't seen anyone else do it yet or know if its even possible so i cant find anywhere to look for that

You could look through the API documentation. See how flags are defined and grouped and see if you can make code to add a new type.

See ->https://www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/api/index.html

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.