Help with Kopernicus log

DJDoesKSP

16 hours ago, DJDoesKSP said:

Failed to load Body

This basically. It’s tried to load a planet but something's triggered an exception (it says the target so it’s the planet presumably). Either the planet is missing or something is wrong with it’s code (like out of date). Which planet mod are you using?

3 hours ago, FruitGoose said:

This basically. It’s tried to load a planet but something's triggered an exception (it says the target so it’s the planet presumably). Either the planet is missing or something is wrong with it’s code (like out of date). Which planet mod are you using?

I guess I should've specified, I'm trying to make a planet, so I was wondering what the error meant so I could try to fix it

4 hours ago, DJDoesKSP said:

I guess I should've specified, I'm trying to make a planet, so I was wondering what the error meant so I could try to fix it

Ah ok. It doesn’t really say what went wrong only that something did. Unfortunately I’ve never done any planets so I have no idea what might trigger that exception, sorry.

If you don’t get any answers here, try asking in the Kopernicus thread as I’m sure something similar has come up before for others creating planets.

19 minutes ago, FruitGoose said:

Ah ok. It doesn’t really say what went wrong only that something did. Unfortunately I’ve never done any planets so I have no idea what might trigger that exception, sorry.

If you don’t get any answers here, try asking in the Kopernicus thread as I’m sure something similar has come up before for others creating planets.

ok, I'll make sure to check that out, can I get a link to it?

Edited by DJDoesKSP

23 minutes ago, DJDoesKSP said:

ok, I'll make sure to check that out, can I get a link to it?

There seems to be about half a dozen different ones now but try here:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.