KSP- Kurtjmac Youtube VID Fan

cocomoe1002

This thread is for Fans of Kurtjmac only, if u have nothing to say nice then dont say it at all.

Stay on Topic, and maybe give a few Ideas to Kurt, i will also being uploading New videos that he makes on this thread encase you cant find them on youtube, or something went wrong with youtube or something. This gives more space and area for people to reply to his videos. Last but not least this thread is for KSP Kurt VID only!

Latest VID by Kurt: Version Update 0.17! #039

Edited by cocomoe1002

yeah i think he knows that he is going to have major failed attempts, and he wont record them,(not underestimating him, although in skill i have passed him in landing on eve, while he has landed on minmus first)

but in a way i am learning how to do thing in an accelerating pace, while he has slogged i guess(on the video output) but i want more videos from him.

EDIT* after watching snidbits of it i remembered how he didn't know abou the MK2 cockpit not having the IVA finished, so i ROFLed hard.

Edited by zapy97

I'm not impressed with Kurt's skills.

Good Sir, are you not capable of reading the first line of the thread? Here, I will help you by quoting it for you.

This thread is for Fans of Kurtjmac only, if u have nothing to say nice then dont say it at all.

I like Kurt's video because it reminds me of how I played, and I'm sure almost all of us did, when we first started KSP. We just threw stuff together and figured out what worked and what didn't. He isn't an expert at KSP and that's what I enjoy about his videos. He figures everything out as he goes, and hey, when stuff fails as it catastrophically tends to, his laughter is always sure to make me smile.

i watch because he has at least some idea what he is doing. I have half the skill he does if even that. I have to say that he inspired me to get to minmus, and his approach was much better than mine, i missed and had to just burn like crazy to get there .

i want to see more KSP even if he is unsuccessful, he is good to listen to(not the accassional swearing), but i mean he is easy to listen to with a really good voice for this, also i think he underestimantes himself, because he was good at getting to minmus, and mun, so i think he will excell at getting to jool or moho, maybe a little challenge for him but he will eventually conquere

Nothing but a bunch of trolls. Go troll elsewhere.

Not at all, I just think it's unreasonable to expect everyone in the world to agree on everything, and more unreasonable to demand it on an internet forum.

There are no arguments going on, someone just said they didn't think he was very skilled.

It's not really a big deal.

Actually I love laughing at the fact that Kurt is no rocket scientist, but then none of us players in game are rocket scientsis to begin with..

What makes this guy so good, is his voice. No joke. His commentary is also good, and he seems to have a sort of humor in his style of speaking.. It's very appealing..

Now also since we're not test pilots either, Kurt is much like us.. Humans.. We're able to pilot and crash rockets and planes on a daily basis, and Kurt (While wanting to edit out the more embarassing flops), tend to give us an idea what to do..

The only two things that I don't like about his videos are in fact not even Kurt's fault.. One of the two is the dreaded "Sticky Keys!" I mean sure Squad shuld be able to make this game able to be controlled by a joystick and throttle (and Rudder pedal support should be included), and the only other complaint is the dreaded neighbors who coe home at the most inappropriate times to disrupt an exciting moment like a lanar landing or even a minmus approach..

Other than that? Kurts a natural narrator and his voice proves it.. with quotes like "Awesome!" and other positive things Kurt seems to give Kerbal a life of its own..

Now then Kurt.. You've been to the moon, you've been to Minmus, what's first? Duna would be the logical choice..

and to think.. we're only 39 shows in.. wonder what #40 give s us..

Space_Coyote

Since this is a thread for all things KSP and kurtjmac...

Eat you heart out guys! I got him! :D

LklNj.jpg

I was curios, so I took a look at my persistent.sfs file:

name = Kurt Kerman

brave = 0.8481619

dumb = 0.3064306

badS = True

state = 1

ToD = 0

idx = -1

Compared to:

name = Jebediah Kerman

brave = 0.5

dumb = 0.5

badS = True

state = 0

ToD = 19062502.1028774

idx = 0

Not only is Kurt a "badass" (assuming that's what "badS" means) hes braver, and less dumb than Jeb!:D

Although, I'm disappointed at the lack of 3D glasses. ;.;

PS, Anyone know what state, ToD, and idx mean?

Posting on the off-chance that Kurt comes and reads this...

I had never heard of KSP until I happened to stumble upon one of Kurt's videos. I was hooked on the game before I ever downloaded it. I think it was his enthusiasm for the game that comes through in his voice, regardless of whether he is a KSP "expert" (if there's even such a thing, in a sandbox-type game?)

Kurt had a way of making this game seem ridiculously fun, and that's what got me interested in it. He's a great ambassador for KSP! Thanks Kurt!

Posting on the off-chance that Kurt comes and reads this...

I had never heard of KSP until I happened to stumble upon one of Kurt's videos. I was hooked on the game before I ever downloaded it. I think it was his enthusiasm for the game that comes through in his voice, regardless of whether he is a KSP "expert" (if there's even such a thing, in a sandbox-type game?)

Kurt had a way of making this game seem ridiculously fun, and that's what got me interested in it. He's a great ambassador for KSP! Thanks Kurt!

Yeah, same here. Kurt got a lot of people into KSP. When I first saw it I passed it by and got Orbiter 2010 instead, then I got bored of that and started watching new YouTubers and that got me interested in the game more.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.