Extreme lag and error in console

Oh dear... That's one HUGE log file full of errors.

I think the problem is that you've put mods in your Steam copy of KSP; Steam just keeps on mangling people's mods in KSP, I see this every single time I look in this section of the forums.

My advice- delete all your mods out of your Steam copy of KSP, then verify the local files (in Steam library, right-click KSP > Properties > Local files > verify local files) and let that fix up any missing or corrupted files in the base game. Once that's done, run KSP and make sure it works.

Once you have a working copy of stock KSP, copy that out of the Steam folders (in your case, D:\Steam games\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program) and paste that somewhere else that isn't inside the Steam folders (for example, put it in D:\ or on your desktop), then put your mods in that new copy. You can create as many copies of KSP as you like, on different versions and with different mods in each; leave the Steam copy of KSP to get game updates or to switch versions if you want a specific game version to put mods in, but don't put any mods in it after that.

17 hours ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Oh dear... That's one HUGE log file full of errors.

I think the problem is that you've put mods in your Steam copy of KSP; Steam just keeps on mangling people's mods in KSP, I see this every single time I look in this section of the forums.

My advice- delete all your mods out of your Steam copy of KSP, then verify the local files (in Steam library, right-click KSP > Properties > Local files > verify local files) and let that fix up any missing or corrupted files in the base game. Once that's done, run KSP and make sure it works.

Once you have a working copy of stock KSP, copy that out of the Steam folders (in your case, D:\Steam games\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program) and paste that somewhere else that isn't inside the Steam folders (for example, put it in D:\ or on your desktop), then put your mods in that new copy. You can create as many copies of KSP as you like, on different versions and with different mods in each; leave the Steam copy of KSP to get game updates or to switch versions if you want a specific game version to put mods in, but don't put any mods in it after that.

The log file was much bigger than that, it was 1.6gb and had like 15 million errors

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.