In FAR continued, How to edit Lift Factor or Increase Lift Force by other possible methods?

I've been playing the aircraft design Using  mod installed in KSP (1.8.1 and now 1.12) for years, All of it is good, except for one fact that this mod generates lift in slow speed (taking off speed)  obviously weaker than it should be in reality.

I built aircraft according to the real-life examples, I always edit the mass and size in part.xml file and change all mods' setting to make sure the aircrft is close to real ones. 

This Fokker Dr.I in game is made to be  5.77m  × 7.19m, Weights 550kg, Wing area is 20m^2.  It's really close to the Wiki data, and I make the Mass-Lift-Centers-distance close enough for a fighter aircraft.

However, the stall speed is tragically much higher than real-life-data's 72 km/h, I have to fly over 120km/h to make sure it doesn't need too much AOA to keep level flight.

When it comes to other larger aircraft like B-29, the taking-off is so unrealistic that it feels like flying a Space Shuttle. 

I've been testing the different factors that might affect the Lift force, like the thickness of B9-procedural-Wing, or the length of Leading and Trailing edge, or the distance between deckedwings, And the result is, the only factors that determine lift, are Wing area (not matter how the wing is shaped) and Wing AoA in flight. 

So that means I can never use the real-life aircraft example's WingArea-to-TotalWeight Ratio to take off in the real-life speed, I have to fly much faster in higher AoA

I've tried to edit part.xml to increase the "deflectionLiftCoeff " or any factor that looks like being about Lift or wingarea, but nothing works, the flight test data are the same.

So, is there a secret setting button I don't know in FAR fuction that can increase the Lift generated in low speed ? 

Or is there any other ways to violently edit and increase Lift of B9ProcedralWing or other wingparts?

XziHfLi.png

Edited by DuckDuckCute

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.