Cameras & Hidden Planets.

What I would like to see in KSP2 as stock, are cameras which can be attached to spacecraft, and launched to photograph moons and planets, as happened - and still happens - in the real world.  Related to this, I would also like celestial bodies to be hidden in general, obviously something like the Mun is kinda obvious, until they are discovered through exploration and research.  In KSP1 there is a mod called Research Bodies which seems to do this, although I've never got it to work for me unfortunately.

Confirmed. Discovering bodies will be a thing. Probably not for the base system but definitely for exoplanets. At first you're gonna see only stars, then you'll be able to see planets using telescopes of sorts, but then to see them in detail, you have to actually go there.

Too much seeing in one sentence.

To bring a proof: https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/198386-would-this-make-sense-hiding-systems-in-progression/&do=findComment&comment=3888476

Edited by The Aziz

I would also love to have cameras, me and my friend plan on playing a competitive “star war” style mode where we compete for control of the galaxy, we really want cameras and scanners so we can identify the locations of each others bases realistically. BRING BACK KERBNET!!