MOAR SCIENCE!

What I mean is more experiments rn I'm thinking of one antimatter collector it's late game and it takes a lot of energy to power it. One experiment is observe and the text is "You have a strong urge to put it in your mouth but your crewmate / mission control says not to, stupid crewmate / mission control." Another one is annihilate which generates 100 electricity or something and the text says "The defence department wants us back home they say they're gonna put the material in a bullet" what's your ideas I'd love to see them.

• 2 weeks later...

The nice thing on the experiments in KSP1 is that they are inspired (generally) by stuff that was put on real probes that were sent through our solar system.

Maybe just more and more is not the answer here... However i like your example so maybe a few more could spice things up :).

I think what you want, at least thats what i would like, is more variety in the experiments in general? In reality one spectrometer is not like the other. So why not add individual stats for power consumption, efficientcy, potency, weight... maybe randomly generated. And maybe random science events that you can observe during a flight.

On 9/23/2021 at 6:47 PM, Pthigrivi said:

I could potentially see fewer experiments honestly, or at least making collection automatic or completely rethought to avoid tedious right-click menus. 

I agree,

The fun little messages for science are fun at first, but get tedious very fast.

I personally would like to see this sort of game play feature get turned more into the "milestones" sorta achievements. Where me bringing science parts to a place automatically gets me some science. Such actions could still display the fun little message, but it occurs in the background so I still get some rewards for doing the mission, but don't have to deal with the hassle of clicking a buncha menus. 

The exception to this would be Kerbal related ground experiments. I think having them play golf do science is inspiring and hilarious at the same time.