Ship won't stage on launch pad (pink light) message saying >"Physics Easing in Progress" ???

Hello,

Again another question, I have a ship that when trying to launch it from the Mun I get this message for like 3-4 seconds saying "Physics Easing in Progress" and the ship will not stage for launch (pink light), I have been able to launch it manually by activating the engines in the popup window but not by pushing a button like all of my other launches and I have done allot of them so this is new to me being told NOOOO! you cannot launch.

Blue Skies

what do you mean by "launch from the mun"? do you mean you alt-f12 it there, and then launch? becuse in this case the "physics easing" simply means that the gravity is reduced until you touch ground, it's a normal safety measure that's automatically activated when you alt-f12 on a position, and automatically deactivates once you touch the ground.

it doesn't cause any problem, and your problems with staging are probably not related to that. maybe you don't have signal on mun?

some pictures would help

1 hour ago, king of nowhere said:

what do you mean by "launch from the mun"? do you mean you alt-f12 it there, and then launch? becuse in this case the "physics easing" simply means that the gravity is reduced until you touch ground, it's a normal safety measure that's automatically activated when you alt-f12 on a position, and automatically deactivates once you touch the ground.

it doesn't cause any problem, and your problems with staging are probably not related to that. maybe you don't have signal on mun?

some pictures would help

No on the PS4 we have a Mun Launch facility that I do not think the PC ppl have? I could be wrong? but this is the message I'm getting when trying to launch this particular ship from the Mun launch facility, i'm more curious as to what the message means so I could try and avoid what ever is happening from happening again.... you said physics easing has something to do with gravity huh?....

I did go look and the mun facility is on the dark side away from kerbel right now so maybe a signal issue?

Nope checked and its not the signal and also none of the staging seems to be working in space either, the hydraulic separators are also not working? when I want to git rid of used tanks? weird huh....

Edited by TokiGlassBlower

King of Nowhere

Q: does your ship work on kerbin? > yes it does

Q: do you have control of the ship? as in, do you have a pilot on board? a probe core? does anything change if you add a pilot?> Its a Sentinel Camera probe around the Sun contract, advanced probe core LC-L01,  I've built a a number of probes so this is standard build for me.

Q: if nothing works, it could be a bug. how big is your ship? i personally found that past a certain size they tend to malfunction. > Yeah I know what you mean about the big ships on the PS Pro, anything over 200 parts and its fingers crossed, but no this was built small for a Mun Launch to save money.

I did find a launch stability enhancer on my Mun launch platform that I did not put there and it was acting all weird and jiggling around, I couldn't see it at first because it was night on that side of the Mun but I went back in the day and it was still there and I restarted the game and the playstation and it was still there  so I'm kind of thinking that it might be causing it????

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.