Omega Soyuz

Rutabaga22

My new rocket the "Jacobs IX" or the "Omega Soyuz as I call it has been launched to test the new cryopods we have developed! Our first mission was a success. I will be post missions with the omega Soyuz here!

Mission write up 1
Date 5/21/22

Launch was successful throttling up mammoths to 30 percent. We raised our apogee to 81 kilometers as the mammoths ran out of fuel and decoupled with a perfect Korolev cross. Stage 2 activated beginning our burn to raise our apogee to 85 kilometers. Engine cutoff was successful and we coasted to apogee. We burned at apogee to circularize into an orbit. We were at a slight incline due to a slight issue with the guidance computer. In orbit we deployed the fairing, then Gledo Kerman transferred to the cryopod and began freezing. We began to run low on electric charge and had to cancel Gledo's slow and painful rest. Gledo was put in the microwave for a few minutes and seems to be mentally and physically stable. There was an easy reentry and Val, Bob, and Gledo splashed down safely. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.