7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still play KSP?

• Of Course!
    • Often
    • Sometimes
    • Not Really
    • Not Anymore

Hi! My Name is Miguelsgamingch, i am your normal gamer... i think

I Am here to talk about myself because weirdly enough people are looking at my profile in kerbal space program

Now I'm pretty sure you don't know me, especially in the KSP Community, that's because I don't really chat or comment in the forums anymore, how ever occasionally I still play KSP and sometimes chat in the forums.

I Had a previous thread where I answered some questions n stuff and was really vague so let me explain

KSP Is really one of the first "real game" i played

lmao.jpg

(Those are filipino pesos lmao, oh did i not tell you im flipino? and also terraria lmao)

I Was really addicted to ksp by learning via youtube (of course) and launching rockets, i remember watching the falcon heavy test flight.

lmao2.jpg

Over 500 Hours, which for you all might seems like not a lot but for me it seems like so. But i mostly played a lot during the pandemic

I Played Both Roblox And KSP By 2019-2020

I Started Playing other games in steam but i still play KSP most of the time until...

I Went Hardcore Gaming.. in 2021

The First Hardcore game i probably played was Counter Strike Global Offensive, my dad used to play 1.6 in his days and i wanted to try out counter strike for the first time

And well im not going to take about my counter strike days, basically, i was very good at the game and grinded and played more of it, i started not playing KSP that often, i'd still watch mod reviews by kottabatos gaming on yt.

I Started playing call of duty (i know i know) i didn't play multiplayer call of duty that much, mostly campaign finishing the Modern Warfare Series.

Oh And also i have a content creator on youtube, not self promoting but if you do find my channel, Miguels Gaming Channel, then dont expect KSP Content in my channel.

So What Happened?

Well Ups and Downs, i sometimes uninstall KSP for storage space, sometimes install it again to play it again for a few hours but uninstall again and again.

Overall, I don't play KSP Regularly, just Sometimes.

TL;DR - I Moved On

Im Still waiting for KSP 2 and still very excited about it but i dont know if my PC can handle KSP 2, i guess i might upgrade my PC

If you have any Questions just comment below and ill try to answer all of them.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.