Bread box Orbiter Construction kit

kerbalboi

BOCK aims to recreate the bread box shuttle in the best way possible, beta release NET: 6/12-17/22

Screenshot_26.pngScreenshot_25.pngScreenshot_23.pngScreenshot_22.png?width=1105&height=651Screenshot_24.png

we are looking for people to help do texturing for the orbiter, people who have prior knowledge in modding in part to ksp are also welcome

mod has greatly grown in scale, we are now actively working on LKS ,Shuttle II, Breadbox, a Humpback shuttle cargo bay made for the SOCK orbiter, a fairing attachment for the ReDirect ET,  and more orbiters are planned

19 hours ago, PokeWasTaken said:

Pathfinder from For All Mankind and Ranger from Interstellar are also in the books

just wanna point out pathfinder is decently easy to kit bash , basically just use sock decals and custom decals.9B29F873-3EE7-432B-BFA6-725693E9458F.png 
she fly's like a dream too.  
Glad to see this mod has this wide of a scope though, we really need more lifting body mods. if you need any resources regarding space shuttle variants feel free to ask me.

58 minutes ago, TheLoneOne said:

just wanna point out pathfinder is decently easy to kit bash , basically just use sock decals and custom decals.9B29F873-3EE7-432B-BFA6-725693E9458F.png 
she fly's like a dream too.  
Glad to see this mod has this wide of a scope though, we really need more lifting body mods. if you need any resources regarding space shuttle variants feel free to ask me.

Yes it is fairly easy (i have my own that ive spent way too much time making) However it is almost impossible to get the tank on the bottom without it looking bad. Also how did you get the TPS texture for the vert. stabilizers

16 minutes ago, PokeWasTaken said:

Yes it is fairly easy (i have my own that ive spent way too much time making) However it is almost impossible to get the tank on the bottom without it looking bad. Also how did you get the TPS texture for the vert. stabilizers

decals 

unknown.png

CAEB2A28-1A60-4B77-9236-CACA72CA3223.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, TheLoneOne said:

i actually have an entire 15lb book set on the development and design of the shuttles. and interestingly it never touched on the block II shuttle concept.

but it touched on the small shuttle, the engineless orbiter, the stretched orbiter and such?

22 hours ago, Galileo chiu said:

we will be doing many of the shuttles in here, the lifting body shuttle, the round faring, the crew shuttle, and the humpback shuttle also we will be doing shuttle 2 and block 2 the shuttle 2 will have a heatshield that uses liquid hydrogen as a surface coolant/ablator

25 minutes ago, chaos113 said:

we will be doing many of the shuttles in here, the lifting body shuttle, the round faring, the crew shuttle, and the humpback shuttle also we will be doing shuttle 2 and block 2 the shuttle 2 will have a heatshield that uses liquid hydrogen as a surface coolant/ablator

NOICE

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.