Is two new star systems enough?

I know this is a long ways away, but I was just looking at the EA roadmap and noticed that it only included two new star systems. It strikes me, a former player of the Galaxies Unbound mod, like this is not enough. What do you guys think? I know that this will only matter to dedicated/experienced players, but those players will probably go interstellar pretty quickly and easily, and "Interstellar" is a major selling point of the game. It bothers me that there hasn't been any official word on how many star systems to expect (correct me if I'm wrong) especially in light of the current state of the early access, which, without getting into a whole separate issue, is definitely... earlier... than many people likely expected.

I got the impression, from what has been released and discussed in interviews and such so far, that while Debdeb is going to be the first new star system, and a (TBA named) star system is planned prior to the multiplayer update, they intend to add more. To the right of the 'Multiplayer' milestone is a very obvious quarter/fifth of a new development milestone 'box'. While the (very) partial image it contains is pixelated (at best), it does seem to imply that development is not stopping there.

While I wouldn't expect a while galaxy of star systems to explore, it would not surprise me if either we got more than a handful of handcrafted star systems to explore and/or procedurally generated star systems ended up being a thing. Time will tell.