SAS + Time Warp issue

malkuth

Launched at Probe (going to Duna) set in orbit of kerbin right now waiting on window to duna.  at 100K orbit.

Time warp can't go over 1/2 way mark.  Even in Space Center.   Got annoyed and shut PC down for night.  

Today loaded up save, and still can't time warp, and now my SAS is completely black out, can't select anything.. It was working fine when I launched, and now nothing.  

Brand new save, only craft in the sky.  I don't even have any debris yet because my main booster is still attached to the ship (has fuel left).

You can pretty much ingnore below... Just press T.  They have added a SAS on/off button and I guess we can still consider it a bug that its saving to the false, but just press T.

Figured out the issue.  I had a feeling it was a save state not being saved correctly in save file for Remote Pods.   I thought it might of been an actual Module missing in save, but its much simpler than that.

The easy way to fix it is to press T... I just found out checking key binds.. gaahhhh No editing needed.

The part that says "autoPilotState" : false   needs to be true.  It defaults to false, and when you load that is enough to disable your SAS in all Remote Pods.

},
        "speedMode": "Orbit",
        "autoSpeedMode": "Orbit",
        "altimeterMode": "GroundLevel",
        "autopilotMode": "StabilityAssist",
        "autoPilotState": true,
        "isKerbalEVA": false,
        "isRCSEnabled": false,
        "flightControlsMode": "Normal",
        "actionGroupStates": null,
        "PhysicsMode": "Orbital",
        "currentTargetID": {
          "Guid": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
          "DebugName": null

I also figure out the Time warp.  If you have a vessel below 300K, your time warp gets disabled.   Why this is still counting as a vessel when you go to Space Center and still locking you out is just another bug.   And only esplanation for that is the vessel is never unloaded (or destroyed in coding world) and stay active forever.  Most likely another reason for crappy save file curruption issues too, since vessels are not destroyed when unloaded.   Man....

Edited by malkuth