SpaceWarp Template for Visual Studio and .NET CLI

munix

SpaceWarp Template for Visual Studio and .NET CLI

This is a SpaceWarp 0.4+ mod project template for Visual Studio/.NET CLI.  It allows you to quickly create and build a full-featured C# project for SpaceWarp, so you can get started with modding instead of wasting your time with project setup. It generates a folder structure based on the parameters you provide and includes build events to help you with packaging of your mod for debugging or release.

Full documentation and installation instructions are available on the GitHub page.

Spoiler

wcibTkl.png

4CjUIte.png

Uuhz6Aa.png

Download

Latest release available:

Changelog

Spoiler

v1.0.1.1

• Added support for SpaceWarp 1.0.1
  • Added the CheckVersion property to support SpaceWarp mod version checking
  • Added some example code for the new Vessel API extensions in the new SpaceWarp version

Source code: https://github.com/jan-bures/SpaceWarp.Template/

License: MIT

Edited by munix

Thanks for the template. Helps me a lot to get into modding :)

As I am german and my Windows is german too I ran into a problem when building the project.
When copying the files you echo "f" or "d" to tell if it's a file or directory. Well the problem here is that on my german windows it expects D (Datei) for files and V (Verzeichnis) for directories.
I was able to fix it in the project file.

1 hour ago, Spartan190 said:

Thanks for the template. Helps me a lot to get into modding :)

As I am german and my Windows is german too I ran into a problem when building the project.
When copying the files you echo "f" or "d" to tell if it's a file or directory. Well the problem here is that on my german windows it expects D (Datei) for files and V (Verzeichnis) for directories.
I was able to fix it in the project file.

Oh, that's good to know! I have my Windows in Czech but the xcopy command  still has English input/output, so I expected that to be the standard behavior, guess I was wrong :D

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.