[Micro Engineer] In VAB, Show Stage Info for Different Ships

SoulCandy

(to start) Huge shoutout to the Micro Engineer Mod Creators: Micrologist & Falki :D absolutely love this mod

Issue:

• While creating a rocket w/ multiple crafts radially attached to it, I noticed that I was only able to view the Stage Info for my main rocket. This made it difficult to build additional crafts and judge their TWR prior to finalizing their design(s)

Suggestion:

• Adjust Stage Info so that it only shows information pertaining to the actively selected Ship in the VAB. Specifically, the ship selected using the VAB's target ship button (I could be misremembering the button's alt-tag. I'm away from my home computer atm)
  • Or, you could add a dropdown menu in the Micro Engineer window where you select which ship's information that you want to display

Hi, glad you like it!

I'm not sure what you're asking to be honest.

For your suggestion: Stage Info window already targets the Main Assembly, so when you select another assembly in the workspace, stage info is updated to the selected assemly, as shown in this clip:

About the issue you're describing, you're mentioning having multiple "crafts" radially attached to the main rocket? Whatever is part of the same assembly is considered one rocket, so stage info that the game calculates includes everything you have attached, with the staging you defined. What am I missing here?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.