Depression/Friend Issues

hotmailcompany52

Ok, before you ask i dont know why im posting this here, it might make me feel better or something. So towards the end of the last financial year one of my friends just suddenly started to ignore me and started lukas disease which is something a yr 2 would come up with. he was 1 of my best friends and he suddenly stopped going to our normal meeting site and ignoring me and my other friend. my other friend thought he got bored with me but i dont know. this makes me really sad and depressed when i go on live or strart playing total miner, catsleminer and minecraft cause we did every thing together.

so do you have any ideas about getting over this and getting me and my friend back together again?

p.s this was wrote on a 3ds.

Unfortunately, people move on in life, something may have happened to him that made him feel like he didn't want to hang out with you guys anymore. It could be time for you to move on from being friends with him as well.

You could always try talking to your friend about it, that might just be all he wants.

Sometimes, people look at their life and long for more, it could be that your friend just wants to do new things for a change.

So maybe think about what you could do that he'd be interested in doing as well, and ask him if he'd like to join you but don't feel down if he says no, his issues are most likely nothing to do with you.

Talk to your friend though, as Ted suggests, he might be willing to open up, but don't force the issue, he needs to be willing to talk.

Think of the future and not the past. Whats making you feel depressed is that you could be dwelling on the past. I know what you mean,as ted said "people move on in life" and you should think about your future and not the bad/unhappy things in the past.

Be happy and live life!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.