Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

finished my base. :)

the lag got bad tho, last part was nearly undockable. I was trying to go easy on the parts but not minimal enough i guess.

Very nice! I especially love the idea of using the long fuel tanks as connecting pieces, since they're longer than fuselage and you could refuel rovers and other craft with them, although it is unfortunately slightly unrealistic for your kerbals to move between habs through them.

My newest, and third, space station just finished docking with it's core components :)

A living quarters with space for 5 kerbals

A science and energy bay with 8 large solar arrays and all the sciency stuff (+ loads of batteries).

And lastly, a fuel storage unit with the largest fueltank.

I'd say it looks pretty cool :D

RPWzP4B.jpg

Here is my AeroProbe:

9he.png

1yz.png

I designed it to fly in every atmosphere using Remote Tech and some edited parts (especially the parachute, which was reduced). It flies well in Kerbin's Atmosphere and great in Eve's but needs his engine on Duna if I want to turn. I didn't test it on Laythe but the atmosphere is quite the same as Kerbin so it will fly well... if I find an island to land.

New save,new station,currently about 50% done.

Currently docked sections: Command section,2 residential sections,2 hubs for station expansion and the main generator to keep the crew warm and cozy during those cold winter nights.

Part count: 74

Total mass: 114.24t

Max Crew: 93 (must be cramped in there,good thing Bill is the only resident atm)

u3LXWBB.png

AWuSfgI.jpg

hvORaZf.jpg

tnulKJO.jpg

CSe5pYi.jpg

Edited by ShroomOfDoom

Geofgard Kerman on EVA to board the Expedition's lander (not a full picture) along with Obbrett to land on Pol, my first time!

UYPHFqR.jpg

This is the second landing of the flight, the first being on Dres (no pics sorry).

IsH6YaV.png

Pol is cool! They will head to Vall next, hopefully I have enough fuel for another landing/return.

With the possibility of Griffin 2 docking with the Nebula was seeming to be impractical, the ship was deorbited, and the crew was completely fine.

pwck.png

Then......

lqn.png

The guy who fell over appears to have his arm wedged through the terrain, the guy with his RCS out appears to be insane, and the other one was later jumping on the command pod. Kerbal doctors believe this is a case of Shachodidthisitus, and a rescue mission will be sent.

New save,new station,currently about 50% done.

Currently docked sections: Command section,2 residential sections,2 hubs for station expansion and the main generator to keep the crew warm and cozy during those cold winter nights.

Part count: 74

Total mass: 114.24t

Max Crew: 93 (must be cramped in there,good thing Bill is the only resident atm)

u3LXWBB.png

AWuSfgI.jpg

hvORaZf.jpg

tnulKJO.jpg

CSe5pYi.jpg

Which parts are those modules? They look really nice on your station!

A mission to rescue 2 Kerbals from Eve is being prepared. The lander has a mass of 71.54 tonnes and is (hopefully) capable of lifting 2 Kerbals off the Evian surface and into orbit. The massive lander will be 'towed' to Eve when Kerbin and Eve are correctly aligned.

rhr0ns.png