Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Finally built a good buggy, with all the science tech I have, rollover safe, with small engines to flip itself back when it turns over.

oh very nice. Out of curiosity, how did you get those up there? Everytime i make a rover/wheeled vehicle, i cant figure out how to get it anywhere :huh: (mostly because the rocket tends to be asymmetric)

oh very nice. Out of curiosity, how did you get those up there? Everytime i make a rover/wheeled vehicle, i cant figure out how to get it anywhere :huh: (mostly because the rocket tends to be asymmetric)

If you'll notice he has 2 vehicles in that picture. I'm betting that's how he created symmetry in his launch vehicle.

If you'll notice he has 2 vehicles in that picture. I'm betting that's how he created symmetry in his launch vehicle.

yeah that actually occurred to me when i was in the shower 20 minutes ago lol (is it weird i was thinking of KSP in the shower lol?)

Here you go :)

It is waaaaay overengineered. The reason is that I'm lazy and I saved that 1600something tons monstrosity of lower stages as a subassembly. So if I need to launch something heavy, I mostly just stick the same insane thing under it that also launched my space stations... I think I ditched 100 tons of fuel and engines just before landing on Mun.

He buggys were docked with the small docking modules on each side, with some struts to stop them wobbling. The 2 metal struts below the buggies made them slide down gracefulls instead of just crashing down when released.

It took me ages to build that buggy. Lotsa testruns on the runways, lotsa jumps from the launch pads, but this was the most durable I could come up with.

ZCA7oLR.jpg

the Nemo JEV (Joolian Exploration Vehicle)

this model bound for Vall, equiped with high resolution SAR mapping radar, and two probes with low-resolution mapping radars.

11716572186_8865f72a0c_b.jpg

in orbit, waiting to be fueled and crewed

OK wait what!? i just went so fast with my atmosphetic plane that i eerrrm caused an orbit in atmos :o (the plane is launched from another so as to reduce drag)

QyDGeNv.png?1 Notice how the screen has tilted, the camera has gone into orbit mode

hSox9qO.png Wow... ok?

ahahaha I've just circularised at apoapsis using my eva pack, i think i've discovered a cheap way to send kerbals into orbit XD

53NHIry.png

Edited by Boamere