[AAR] The Grand Tour - Voyage To The Planets

czokletmuss

I'm going to guess that BERTY installed himself into the station, and that he'll be back.

I would love BERTY to come back, but I'm pretty sure that is going to happen at some point.

I'm really curious to see what they will find on the surface, even though they probably won't find anyone of the crew there (or will they?)

Or is it? ;D

Tricked by my own story? That would be something :)

Duunnnn, Dunnnn, Dunnnn

(anyone have the soundbyte?)

BTW can anyone tell me whether there are any new interesting mods which appeared during my break? Anything especially worth looking at?

I'm aiming at the release during this weekend (I would like to release at least one chapter per week like before) but remember, no ETA; plus I have an important social gathering so to speak this Sunday so I may not have enough time to polish the text.

Anyways, second sneak-peak screenshot:

Zotsncm.png

Not sure if it fits, but if your can do some wrangling with files, This, this, or possibly, if you feel brave, dis wun.

Nice, thank you very much :)

They're all dead, obviously dead as a really dead thing, BERTY as killed them to death that they died of death/

Sums up most of the story.

On a related note, looking at the mission status gives me the impression of at most another 4 chapters, unless somthing goes wrong (it will) there are more plot twists (there will be) and deaths (...)

Edited by SpaceSphereOfDeath

After a short conversation with Czoletmuss, here's a preview of Chapter 62.

???: Beware cowards! I am BERTY v.2.0.8b! I came here to kill you all!

JEB: What? Noooooo!

DANREY: Frak you, Jeb, frak us all!

CAMBO: Oh, dear kod..

JEB: Berty, i thought i deactivated you!

BERTY 2.0.8b: Now, it is time...

I don't know if you know of this one already, but it adds some very nice inflatable parts with great IVAs.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/64442-Habitat-Pack

There's no IVA yet, and it's still in testing, but the HGR Soy-Juice would be nice to see if the Soviets show up again.

Sweet parts! Thank you very much :)

I am pretty sure that the rotating one is the one he used for the Kadmos
No, that was from the Nautilius Pack by BobCat.

Yup, it was from good old Nautilius pack - shame it's not supported anymore.

They're all dead, obviously dead as a really dead thing, BERTY as killed them to death that they died of death/

Sums up most of the story.

Come on, there's more to it than just Anyone Can Die... right? :(

On a related note, looking at the mission status gives me the impression of at most another 4 chapters, unless somthing goes wrong (it will) there are more plot twists (there will be) and deaths (...)

The Force (and Plot Sensibility) is strong with you.

The Kerbin aerobrake fails and they crash into the planet, killing everyone aboard. Calling it now.
Nah, I'm betting there'll be one crippled and traumatised survivor.

Oh. Am I that predictable? Are these the first symptoms of Darkness-Induced Audience Apathy? Do you really expect a Shoot A Shaggy Dog ending? Will I stop using rhetoric questions? What's going on?

After a short conversation with Czoletmuss, here's a preview of Chapter 62.
#WowHALMoment

I have to admit it's fun seeing how you speculate while knowing exactly what is going to happen in the next chapter or two :)

Speaking of which: another sneak-peak screenshot! No release today (probably) - my Soon is getting as long as waiting for Asteroid DLC, I know. And I'm sorry for that - but don't worry, there is a little extra surprise coming soon for you :)

Sof24Ii.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.