[WEB APP] Ribbon Generator [1.1.2] [ABANDONED]

This will not work for me. I've gone to the site to generate my ribbons and received the URL. I come to the forum, go under Settings > Edit Signature > Upload Signature Picture > Option 1 and paste the URL from the site into the field. If I click the 'Upload' button, I get a 'Invalid File' message. If I just click 'Save Signature' after pasting the URL into the field, I get the same message.

I am registered on the Ribbon Generator site, and generating the ribbon image while logged in under my account. The URL it gives me is:

image.php?user_ribbon=1080

Not sure what I'm doing wrong... any help would be appreciated. Thank you ^.^

(Edit: So it obviously shows up in the post itself, but the settings options won't accept it.... what gives? o.o Should I just paste the URL into the text field and do it that way instead?)

(Edit 2: Nevermind. I just pasted the URL into the signature text field, center justified it, and it works as intended. Good enough for me ^.^)

Edited by Kryssandra
Additional Info

Suggestions that I'm sure someone has mentioned before:

Challenge wreath for Gilly: Using no thrusters of any kind, get a wheeled craft into orbit, most likely by using one of the hills as a ramp.

Challenge wreath for Moho: Land a craft or plant a flag at the bottom of either of the Moholes.

Challenge wreath for Jool: Using either balloon mods or some sort of other self-sustaining lift, create a structure that hovers at a fixed altitude and position in Jool's atmosphere.

Explorer device: Visit ALL of the anomalies on a given planet (at least all of the ones listed on the wiki).

Just found out about this; great idea!

Also a clarification:

Awarded for getting a craft into orbit from the surface of Kerbin without dropping any parts along the way

I've done this, using only SRBs, but, my orbit was of the sun and not Kerbin. Does that count?

Edited by TheNewTeddy

Awarded for getting a craft into orbit from the surface of Kerbin without dropping any parts along the way

I've done this, using only SRBs, but, my orbit was of the sun and not Kerbin. Does that count?

Thank you :)

I'm pretty sure that it does count. I think that it mean to get from kerbin to any orbit without dropping any pieces

Seems like impact and meteor should be maneuver devices rather than craft.

I don't agree with this, because I think it is more a description of the craft that you were using rather than maneuver device.

Something is wrong with the ribbon generator indeed. I can't get it to load the ribbon even in the generator itself.

Everything is fine for me. The loading can take some time. Do you see the rolling loading image? Do you have Javascript enabled?

Yes, this button should have been removed. There is currently no option to recover your password, so you will have to create another account, sadly.

I will eventually do something to recover password, but now I'm working on an important project and I really don't have time for it