N-1 soviet moon rocket

skeligandrew

UPDATED FOR 0.20

I have modified and updated to the modern file formats Novasilisko's N1 rocket from one of his older packs, it now works correctly with fuel and staging icons etc, scaled up closer to the real thing.

Image: http://i.imgur.com/nD75Pe2.jpg

Download: http://www./?8z82i0rvx4k8b21

Knwon Issues:

Fuel runs out before oxidizer on first stage I think.

the main engine continues displaying thrust effect after it has ran out of fuel

Decouplers get very wobbly, I recommend STRUTS!

You need to enable part clipping in alt+f12 debug menu to place the engines inside decouplers

I don't recommend using the included .craft file as last thread people told me it needed more mods than I thought, I think it needs Novapunch, KW rocketry, bobcats soviet pack and tiberdyne.

The only parts included are the 3 fuel tanks, 2 decouplers and the main 30x engine.

I have uploaded this under the terms of Novasilisko "do whatever you want with it licence" , The thread where he said this has been deleted I think but I think mod Sal_vager can verify as he was the one who raised the issue last time I posted this.

The rocket is around 2.18m at it's smallest point, the 3 man capsule fits on there great.

Edited by skeligandrew

Is there any chance youd change the 30x engine into 30 engines to place?or just give us a single engine version, for those peeps who have computers which dont have trouble running 30 engines at a time...

(oh yeah,and a 30x1 adapter plate would be awesome ofcourse)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.