Rareden's Projects

Rareden

This is the most amazing KSP art I have ever seen. A hi-res downloadable version would be awesome. Love to have this for my computer's desktop background. What did you use to model/render the scene?

....dude right click, copy image url, they are already in 3000,1700

*Starts burning image*

"HOW'D IT GET BURNED?!"

Lol.

How did all of this Nic Cage stuff get started anyway? Is it just for the sheer stupidity of it (one of those "Because I can" moments, like playing SR3 and beating people to death with the penetrator)?

umm i think it was one dude who was just making loads of really bad requests even when i had stated i wasnt taking anymore, so i threw in a nic cage face into a image of his

I just had a fantastic idea for a image, people show picks of awesome crafts you use to aerobrake through jool atmo, i need a good craft for this.

This is a ship I'm working on right now. I use Orbital Construction to make my larger interplanetary vessels. By no means is it ready to actually go to Jool yet, but I think it looks really nice where it's at now.

mwMiv6p.jpg

Ucwd7GF.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, my biggest ship so far, I present to you, the KSS Veronica Lissioncorse!

p3shny5.jpg

40OJNur.png

That is the KSS Veronica Lissioncorse. It took me maybe a week to build and put up there. And of course, I got it stuck in a 71 degree highly eccentric orbit :mad: Needless to say, I beat myself up for it :(

damn all of those ships are very nice, which one to use,

Spartwo which way would your ship fly?

and the scene is, a ship aerobraking through the upper atmo with a large jool storm below

Edited by Rareden

Make a giant epic one with them all as a fleet!

actually i could do that, pls the 3 people who link the ships can you send me the craft files if they are a complete or if they are obitally constructed then send me the persistants.sfs and name the mods used

So, Changing the topic back to Rareden's 3D stuff,

Are you still going to do that 3D animation?

Because you'd better hurry, otherwise i might just obtain a firm hold on the youtube users here :P

dont expect it anytime in the next month or 2, still wondering about a storyline.

damn all of those ships are very nice, which one to use,

Spartwo which way would your ship fly?

and the scene is, a ship aerobraking through the upper atmo with a large jool storm below

The large disk is where all the fuel is stored and is a heat shield.Took inspiration from

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N68U3eYQ_Cg

I only have a persist.

Edited by Spartwo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.