Rareden's Projects

Rareden

short video... a Kerbolrise over one of the atmospheric planets? the Moons of Jool spinning slowly? A lander landing on say the Mun? An Aerobrake (might be super tricky, though)? Don't know if it's possible, but sandstorms over the surface of Duna? That's all I can muster.

good ideas, sun rise..will take ages to render given the detail i have on kerbin but i can drop it down a lot, moons of jool i can do. a lander i can do. An aerobrake is the trickiest, im trying to create a reentry heat model, its rather difficult. sands of duna.. also possible but long render time

I'm sorry, but I can't seem to find out where the 3000x1700 highres versions are. Could you supply a link or something? Am I blind or clueless? :)

Open the images in a new tab :) Just drag them to the address bar. :)

Do you have planetary surfaces rendered? I'd love a few bases done if it's not too hard for a project I'm working on, but I've already got a rendering and I'm not sure of the demand you're under right now.

yes i do, had an idea and hocki came up with it aswell, having a long crashed ship on duna covered in dust and such.

hey can you make my screenshot look like your paintings please:)

also your art is damn good:cool:

kheWJ8D.png

stange, why does every one think i do this from screenshots. but yes i can since its not a complex craft i wont need the files

stange, why does every one think i do this from screenshots. but yes i can since its not a complex craft i wont need the files

Do you use any parts from any screenshots? I can see your planets are rendered, but can be hard to tell with the spacecraft sometimes, regardless they look 100x better in your renders than they

do in the actual game.

Do you use any parts from any screenshots? I can see your planets are rendered, but can be hard to tell with the spacecraft sometimes, regardless they look 100x better in your renders than they

do in the actual game.

i only use the screen shots as a reference of what the person wants, the models i have to fix up a bit after getting them so i dont focus much on improving them, may do that some time in the future

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.