German Aeronautic and Spaceflight Engineers Kerbin

BlueSubstance

I think the main problem is that almost all of the people have become inactive on this Thread including Bluesubstance and Tataffe which means that the thread doesn´t have any Threadleaders so I´d we should probably start a new thread in the same vain, look for anyone who is still active, and invite them to the new thread.

Either that or contact Bluesubstance and get him to Reform this Thread.

I think the main problem is that almost all of the people have become inactive on this Thread including Bluesubstance and Tataffe which means that the thread doesn´t have any Threadleaders so I´d we should probably start a new thread in the same vain, look for anyone who is still active, and invite them to the new thread.

Either that or contact Bluesubstance and get him to Reform this Thread.

well that's why I wanted to start a new thread/division so I can put my civilian ships somewhere... I'll make it today, I just want to know wether it should go in the German sub forum or the rocket builders.

Also, if you guys want, I can do the thread and manage that stuff.

All right sound good! I'm on my phone ATM but I have a cool logo at home, you can make the thread now and I'll help format it when I get home. It'll be a subdivision of ZS just so I can link ships/employees to get it going

All right sound good! I'm on my phone ATM but I have a cool logo at home, you can make the thread now and I'll help format it when I get home. It'll be a subdivision of ZS just so I can link ships/employees to get it going

I need a name for it so I can make the thread! :D

Also, what do you mean by subdivision?

I need a name for it so I can make the thread! :D

Also, what do you mean by subdivision?

just call it German Aeronautic and Spaceflight Engineering, Kerbal (reboot)

subdivision is just technical, for my own logic, because that makes it part of my company (so I can share craft in both) but we don't need to call it that, just use the old gasek logo for now and set it up as its own company

Edited by zekes

• 3 months later...
Seid Ihr schon "voll"?

Die meisten Leute auf diesem Thread sind nicht mehr aktiv der neue Thread kann in dem Link über deinem Post gefunden werden.

Allerdings ist der Thread auch schon weniger aktiv.

Edited by midgester222