Exiting Eve [pic heavy] *** UPDATED March 2015

Brotoro

Desdin will be confused the moment he gets back to KSC, I'll assume. After all, he was launched to Eve back in 0.18 last I checked.

And the mini Rockomax engines nerfed? Well, looks like you eve ascender is slightly doomed. Wait what? Nerf? Oh craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Poor guy, stuck in Eve during 8 updates of the game. TBH I would not be surprised if he found itself inside the planet instead of simply being with the feet somewhat wet :D

Well, about the 48-7S, it is not that ( AFAIK ) it's nerf is confirmed ( not that it doesn't need a nerfhammer in top, but given what they did to the aerospike back in the ol'days, I'm afraid they turn the engine in something absolutely useless ) ... and it might even be that even if they were to be nerfed, that you could still use that ship, given that getting out of Eve in 1.0 is promised to be less painful than now ( due to less soupy conditions and terminal speeds slightly higher than 50 m/s :P )

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.