Laythecat is bestcat. (Chobit's house of madness) The one thread to rule them all!

ROFLCopter64bit

*attempts to soothe the madness*

So uh. Who has pets?

This is my cat:

CatSmall.png

CUTE!

I used to have a cat, but my parents had to put him down last fall. I still miss him. :(

I know that episode, I've watched it a hundred times...

But how did your species evolve to that form?

That's got to be one of my favourite episodes... "What are you doing with that dog? and I'm not talking about the puppy!" *Janeway deathglare*

In the same way any race evolves, through time and mutation...

Through time and mutation, it is possible.

It is also possible for your species to destroy itself, leading to the rise of another species. In fact, I believe it to have already begun...

It is true, we were once... a dangerous, savage, child race. But I cannot reveal the path we took, lest it effect your species' free will. That is our Prime Directive.

But surely, it would be beneficial on occasions to disobey the prime directive? Especially to save a species. Such as in Into Darkness.

Alas, the secret shall remain a secret for now. As will the precise method of capturing Laythe from the god-empress Chobit.

I was going to stop this madness at 100 exactly, but was busy adjusting machinery.

Sorry guys, after a while a thread gets so crazy that it must be put out of its misery.

Edited by OdinYggd