Charging batteries/Manually opening solar panels.

Hello there this is my first thread in this forum. Ive come to a road block in the game and figured id finally reach out for help. After hours of trying over and over to land a very large lander on the mun ive finally did it. The return stage worked great. Underneath that I had a refuelable probe that was too be able to explore a the mun's surface and ferry around Kerbals. It all worked great until I went to activate the probe. Nothing... dead batteries. K.. no problem ill just open its solar panels. And.. I cant. I need batteries to open the solar panels. Damn... this mission took me days to design and it came down to this. So before I scrap it. Id like to see if theres a solution by any means necessary. Mods.. anything to get this probe some power. if I have to make another probe and send it to the mun that can charge this probe I will. Is there anything thay could allow me to do that? Ill even cheat if I have too. I just want these two batteries charged up.

You could send a manned mission out to the probe. EVA'd kerbalnauts can open solar panels.

In the future, though, it's always a good idea to stick at least one static panel in a place where you know you can get sunlight, for emergencies.

If you want to cheat press alt f12 and press infinite fuel

To Actually do it legit you need to land a kerbal beside it and go EVA, walk the kernel up to it and right click the panels ad he will be able to brute force them open!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.