What if there was a war for the Kerbol system? (You write it!)

Bigcheecho

The Ragnarok

-DATA LINK LOCKED-

"I'll be sending the RM warhead in a bit. Lemme just get my password get"

Meanwhile in the Ragnarok's command bridge..

"Hey! Prepare those weapons. WE'll be WIPING THAT PLAGUE OUT!"

Kirke goes to the engineering bridge, saying "Those suqas.."

Kirke arms the RM warhead, and the TR prepares to get it, but the Ragnarok's weaponry systems accelerate the raw RM, hitting the the TR, while the Ragnarok uses it warpdrive to accelerate 80percent the speed of light and dodges the black hole. The TR goes to the fluidic space.

Regular blitzing of the North pole of kerbin by the Evians causes the kerbal government to issue the launch of T.P.N.Ms (Trans planetary Nuclear missiles) at the home planet where many Dunanese Refugees live,this is a controversial move by the kerbals although head diplomat Russel Von Kerman stated 'They seem to live on a big purple dot in the sky so they OBVIOUSLY can't be trusted and so are barbaric cannibals@

on the brage of the reflex

"Sir grav felds are holding at 25%!!"

"Get me his end point!"

"Yes sir!"

-gate drive online-

-jump codes locked-

-gate firing-

*is space the small star in the noze of the ship reforms in to a spike as the ship fires its main engines ripping a hole in space*

"ETA is 5 mins sir"

"Good have the cannon ready to fire as we come out of jump"

"On it sir"

[Your turn]

[Did i not say these ships are the larst resort of the TR so they are made to take the most deadly things known(black holes,worm holes and supper novas(doe npt BHs for long))]

Edited by botse

on the brage of the reflex

"Sir grav felds are holding at 25%!!"

"Get me his end point!"

"Yes sir!"

-gate drive online-

-jump codes locked-

-gate firing-

*is space the small star in the noze of the ship reforms in to a spike as the ship fires its main engines ripping a hole in space*

"ETA is 5 mins sir"

"Good have the cannon ready to fire as we come out of jump"

"On it sir"

[Your turn]

OOC : My turn..? Yeah.

The battle of Ragnarok's end

Meanwhile, at the Ragnarok's bridge, Kirke, the KRA commander, unniversal target for killing 3 hundred thousand dunaenses, was calling the KCC ( KRA command centre ).

Kirke : Guys, send Matt in the battlecruiser. Send some aerospike fighters and ram probes.

KCC : Yes, Sir!

When the Reflect arrived, armed to shoot the "pinpoint blackhole", Matt and his fleet arrived.

Matt<R>: Computer!

J9k<C> : Yes?

Matt<R> : Send the Ram-ships!

The ramships, small unmmaned probes, armed with nuclear warheads, were preparred to litteraly destroy ships by colliding with them. Five of them were shoot, and they damaged the Reflect's propulsion systems. The aerospike fighters, really fast ships armed with basic missiles teared trought the Reflect's hull, when Matt himself arrived with the newly build Avatar, the new KRA SCS. Then, Kirke got arrested and proclaimed Matt the new commander.

Matt, screaming of happyness, messed with the commander's joytick and damaged the paint job. His father, Kirke, was really mad, at the intergallatic jail.

[Meanwhile, in a secret Kerbol-Laythe base on Eeloo]

Orsey Kerman looks to his commander "Sir, do we have ETA on those Subspace Warheads?"

His commander, Nedlie looks sadly at the Kerbol system, watch as the planets one by one light up with nuclear explosions.

"Sir?"

"Yes Orsey, they should be ready in 1-3 weeks, and when we launch these warheads, we shall end this horrible war..."

Orsey nods in agreement, and walks away to do some other thing.

Nedlie Kerman was once the proud caption of the KCS (Kerbal Colony ship) Atlantis, 20 years before the war began, up till then, he's lived a life of happiness, knowing nothing of battle and conflict. He's lost his wife and sons to the Joolian empire, and since then, he's been developing a physically impossible missile, one that could in theory, make a entire planet inhospitable for millennia, but he knows that if used in the wrong hands, all the empires and all the rebellions, rouge groups, neutral groups and the like, all of that would be gone in just 1 year. That's why his plan to use them would be Shock in awe, a couple of missiles fired at a dead asteroid, he hopes it would be enough to make all of the fractions back down from the war, and officially ending it. And he's done it, he has developed this War ending missile and is mass producing these, Subspace missiles.

Nedlie looks toward the endless sky known as space.

"Kerbol help us..."

Matt as a Commander

At first, Matt wasen't such a good of a fleet commander. He sent his fleet to destroy eeloo for no actuall reason, when he received a transmission.

"Sir, incomming transmission!"

"Accept it."

"Hello. I may recognize this ships as a KRA ship."

"Yes. It is."

"I heard that you have RM warheads and FTL jump-drives."

"True"

"So. I also heard that you want to end this war."

"Yes. Stop making me questions!"

"Ok, so here goes the proposal. We're developming a type of weaponry denominated the subspace missile and we may want to team up you the KRA"

"Why?" - Matt said.

"Because, togheter, we may end this war."

"We accept. I'm going to get down there."

Matt, with a redmatter charge and a protective suit, got down to Eeloo's surface. Then he accepted a contract and got beamed up.

The Battlecruiser "Avatar" got back to Kerbin docking bay.

mid battle

"Sir the cannon is ready!"

"Good fire it at the RM and these fighters off us!"

*out side in space the railguns on the ship start firing and wipe out all the fighters out in 20 secs will the GC fires putting the RM it was aiming at in to a black hole that closes befor it can do anything but take out the RM*

"Sir decks 9C to 2G have taken damge and sub light drives are running at 70%"

"Gate us out of here and to node seven"

-gate drive powered-

-jump codes locked-

-firing drive-

"ETA 10 mins sir"

[so what next?]

[And mat dis not seem to be as good as kraik(how ever you spell his name)]

Edited by botse

mid battle

"Sir the cannon is ready!"

"Good fire it at the RM and these fighters off us!"

*out side in space the railguns on the ship start firing and wipe out all the fighters out in 20 secs will the GC fires putting the RM it was aiming at in to a black hole that closes befor it can do anything but take out the RM*

"Sir decks 9C to 2G have taken damge and sub light drives are running at 70%"

"Gate us out of here and to node seven"

-gate drive powered-

-jump codes locked-

-firing drive-

"ETA 10 mins sir"

[so what next?]

[And mat dis not seem to be as good as kraik(how ever you spell his name)]

Ah. You made a mess. The RM already ignited and the system's ****ed.

And the ragnarok's already dead. No more storyline!

The destruction of the Black hole cause a rip in space time, and one of the Subspace torpedoes activated. do to some wibbly-wobbly timey wimey the Universe reverted back to the beginning of the war, its as if the Kerbal gods have decided to give this young tribal race a second chance....

[at the command center on eve, George runs toward commander Micheal]

George "SIR! The Joolian empire has declared war on the Kerbo-laythian alliance!"

Micheal "Good, good. Gahh!"

George "What is it sir?"

Micheal "Nuthin just a bit of...Deja vu...."

George "Well I hope it doesn't stop you from being a great general, also, My spys have located a humongous space ship orbiting kerbin, I think we should take it out along with a planetary bombardment...from what I've gathered, the kerbins call it the Super Capital ship."

Micheal "Interesting...but before we start the attack, send out 2 drones to see what we're up against, I don't want to go in guns-blazin and find out they have a huge orbital cannon aim straight for our heads."

George "Yes sir, I'll prepare the drones myself"

{Now when Micheal says "Nuthin just a bit of...Deja vu...." I hope that turns into the butterfly effect and changes the dynamics of the war, so in a sense, this is a completely new clean story.}

Edited by Startreader

[i think i may just kick space and time in the nuts just by doing this]

in eeleo orbit

*in a grate flash of light a hi-le damged ship with the word reflex on it side apears*

"DAMGE REPORT"

"Sub light drives at 25% power!"

"Gate drive off line!"

"Decks 1D to 9M are showing holes in the hull! Air levels in these decks is droping!"

"Sir i cant get any TR data streams in system and all the fleets are gone, we are the larst of us"

"Sir engining says the grav cannon and felds are down and all railguns are down"

"Close the block heads in decks 1D to 9M and get me a deep system scan of the system"

[Let the maddens begain ppl and hay is jeb and co still in eeleo orbit atm?]

Edited by botse

6/8/2213

New spacecraft developed

The absolutley MONSTROUS Jumbowl KCC-1701 Spacecraft was launched by the Kerbo-Laythians. It is a new employment of Space-Warp technology, considered to be the succesor to timewarp technology. The JCC-1701 is a Konstitution-Class vessel, designed for further exploration of the outer kerbolar system. An old probe, Voyager K, had picked up telemetry of a blue ringed gas giant. This will be Jumbowl's first destination. The Jumbowl is also equiped with neutronium-decay weapons, as well as a new kind of laser-based weaponry system: the Khaser. Ships crews will also carry hand Khasers with them at ALL times. Trikorder scanners have been developed for further scienctific research. The ship will be launched in 3 days.

Edited by GregroxMun

6/11/2213

JUMBOWL SPACECRAFT LAUNCH SUCCESS

The Jumbowl spacecraft, KCC-1701, has just finished pre-flight checks and is awaiting orders for scientific exploration. Evian first officer Kirrim Jr. has given a quote on the mission. "I have no idea what will become of this mission. It is a great success for Kerbin-Evian peace, that's certain."

The ship is currently docked at Dres outpost for waiting. Here is a picture:

USS_Defiant_in_Tholian_drydock%2C_2155.jpg

I know it's the Defiant from Enterprise, Mirror (not DS9) shhh.

6/11/2213

JUMBOWL SPACECRAFT LAUNCH SUCCESS

The Jumbowl spacecraft, KCC-1701, has just finished pre-flight checks and is awaiting orders for scientific exploration. Evian first officer Kirrim Jr. has given a quote on the mission. "I have no idea what will become of this mission. It is a great success for Kerbin-Evian peace, that's certain."

The ship is currently docked at Dres outpost for waiting. Here is a picture:

-snip-

I know it's the Defiant from Enterprise, Mirror (not DS9) shhh.

Why can he have USS Enterprise 1764 (IT'S A FAKE! We all know that the original Enterprise is 1701!) clones and I can have RM and warp drives?

• 3 months later...

Somewhere On Bop...

HOSTILE PRESENCE DETECTED. INITIATING DEFENSE PROTOCAL

Local Alert Probe: Strange signals originating from all over the planets surface. Course of action?

Jool Defense Agency: Find the sour... Radio goes dead

Local Alert Probe: ...

The alert probe is suddenly destroyed by a huge laser coming from one of the signal sources.

HOSTILE DESTROYED. MORE DETECTED THROUGHOUT SYSTEM

Nearby Defense Vessel: What the... *BANG*

KRAKEN 1179 ACTIVATED

KRAKEN 1900 AWAITING ORDERS

KRAKEN 2367 RESPONDING

KRAKEN LEADER- MISSION--DESTROY EVERY HOSTILE PRESENCE IN THE SYSTEM.

The KRAKENS have awaken.

Voyager K: Year 22. Mission Report Code: MAKO22

[[ENTERING NEBULA]] : Gather Telemetry Data

-- Far-outer Edge of Kerbolar System, GridSect 01525.25aC7Ia

-- Stars Not Present

-- Unknown Energy Sources moving outwards ||| ((( WARNING ))) ((( WARNING )))

[[WARNING BULLETIN]] Hyperspace Edit Tractor Beam locked on • TRANSMIT ALL DATA TO KERBIN

{|_________ : 10% (Spatial Bullitt Matrice Alignment Data Sent)} {|||_______ : 30% (All Telemetry Sent} {||||||____ : 60%}

-- Center of Unknown Nebula (??????) Reached.

-- TransSPASMOS (Transitive SPAcial Synthetic Multimodulator Operating System) activated. Downloading 3rd-Party Updates

-- KraDOS+TransSPASMOS online

• 2 months later...

Message recieved by the warring planets:

"Hello all other Kerbals. We are the Eelooan Empire, and have Harnessed the Power of the Krakens to cleanse all life on the system if you do not become our slaves. Respond in 2.6 seconds or be destroyed. 2.6 ... 1... 0. Bye!"

Space telescope orbiting Kerbin

"Alden! Wake up!"

"What this time? You eat all the Oreos agai- wait. What's th- OH MY GOD!!! Minmus! It's changing! Why are there tentacles sprouting out of" *BANG*

HOSTILE DESTROYED. MORE DETECTED THROUGHOUT SYSTEM

KRAKEN 1337 TARGET ACQUIRED

Moments later, a tungsten rod the size of a skyscraper emerges out of the Kraken's mouth. Hundreds follow.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A new faction appears.

The Eelooans, led by Jebediah Kerman, have harnessed the Krakens to destroy all other life on the Kerbol System. They have okay spacecraft, but their real power lies in the Krakens and their ability to turn dark energy into matter, as well as antimatter and red matter.

Suddenly, and unexpectedly, everyone's tracking, communications, and targeting equipment goes wild, as 5 previously nonexistent stars grow bright enough to bathe Jool in an other worldly white light. The Electromagnetic-Flux created by the 'stars' effectively shuts down and debilitates all electronics and electrical generators within the Jool system, regardless of EMP hardening. Suddenly, as soon as the stars appeared, they vanish. In their place rest five MASSIVE warships, armed with high GW lasers for close range combat, EMP bursters (releases a burst of debilitating electromagnetic flux), and, as a last resort, -E beams, capable of turning a planet's surface into an ocean of molten slag. These vessels are created and piloted by an aged interstellar race: the Humans. They come as diplomats, promising the kerbals new technology, as well as assistance in establishing an interstellar presence. There is only one catch: to set aside their differences and unite as one. If the refuse, then the Humans will have a display of power. If that doesn't convince them, they will then leave, to return 100 years later. If the kerbals refuse to agree, then unite and attack the humans, the humans will then decimate the Kerbal race, sending them back to the Stone Age, the humams will then depart, to return once the kerbals regain their interstellar tech, and hopefully their unity.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.