THIS is why.

Spaceisbeautifulul

Before I go on preaching just one thing, feel free to move this moderators, because I have no idea where it goes.

THIS... is why space is beautiful.

I know, it's a spacengine trailer, but I couldn't help but notice it clearly demonstrated why space is beautiful. I'll let it speak for itself.

Don't take me moving this in here as an insult. It's really just a disguised off-topic forum!

And that's not the only reason space is beautiful-- But I'm sure we all know that.

Space engine is ñõÑÂÿûðтýыù úþÑÂüøчõÑÂúøù ÑÂøüуÃȄÂтþр, úþтþрыù ÿþ÷òþûøт Òðü øÑÂÑÂûõôþòðть Ã’ÑÂõûõýýую ò

трёх ø÷üõрõýøÑÂÑ…, ýðчøýðѠѠрþôýþù ÿûðýõты ø ÷ðúðýчøòðѠÑÂðüыüø ôðûёúøüø

óðûðúтøúðüø. Ø÷учõýýðѠчðÑÂÑ‚ÑŒ Ã’ÑÂõûõýýþù ÿрõôÑÂтðòûõýð рõðûьýыüø ðÑÂтрþýþüøчõÑÂúøüø

ôðýýыüø, ò тþ òрõüѠúðú ôûѠýõø÷учõýýых þñûðÑÂтõù ÿрøüõýÑÂõтÑÂѠÿрþцõôурýðÑÂ

óõýõрðцøÑÂ. Ãœøûûøþýы óðûðúтøú, трøûûøþýы ÷òё÷ô, ýõøÑÂчøÑÂûøüþõ úþûøчõÑÂтòþ ÿûðýõт -

òÑÂÑ‘ ôþÑÂтуÿýþ ôûѠøÑÂÑÂûõôþòðýøÑÂ. ÃÂð úðöôую ÿûðýõту, ûуýу øûø ðÑÂтõрþøô üþöýþ

ÿрø÷õüûøтьÑÂÑÂ, чтþñы ýðñûюôðть øýþÿûðýõтýыõ ûðýôшðфты ø ýõñõÑÂýыõ ÑÂòûõýøÑÂ.

Yeah, I've got no idea either.

Space engine is ñõÑÂÿûðтýыù úþÑÂüøчõÑÂúøù ÑÂøüуÃȄÂтþр, úþтþрыù ÿþ÷òþûøт Òðü øÑÂÑÂûõôþòðть Ã’ÑÂõûõýýую ò

трёх ø÷üõрõýøÑÂÑ…, ýðчøýðѠѠрþôýþù ÿûðýõты ø ÷ðúðýчøòðѠÑÂðüыüø ôðûёúøüø

óðûðúтøúðüø. Ø÷учõýýðѠчðÑÂÑ‚ÑŒ Ã’ÑÂõûõýýþù ÿрõôÑÂтðòûõýð рõðûьýыüø ðÑÂтрþýþüøчõÑÂúøüø

ôðýýыüø, ò тþ òрõüѠúðú ôûѠýõø÷учõýýых þñûðÑÂтõù ÿрøüõýÑÂõтÑÂѠÿрþцõôурýðÑÂ

óõýõрðцøÑÂ. Ãœøûûøþýы óðûðúтøú, трøûûøþýы ÷òё÷ô, ýõøÑÂчøÑÂûøüþõ úþûøчõÑÂтòþ ÿûðýõт -

òÑÂÑ‘ ôþÑÂтуÿýþ ôûѠøÑÂÑÂûõôþòðýøÑÂ. ÃÂð úðöôую ÿûðýõту, ûуýу øûø ðÑÂтõрþøô üþöýþ

ÿрø÷õüûøтьÑÂÑÂ, чтþñы ýðñûюôðть øýþÿûðýõтýыõ ûðýôшðфты ø ýõñõÑÂýыõ ÑÂòûõýøÑÂ.

Yeah, I've got no idea either.

In English...

Space Engine is free space simulation that lets you explore the universe in three dimensions, ranging from the home planet to the most distant galaxies. The study is part of the universe is a real astronomical data, while the unexplored areas used for procedural generation. Millions of galaxies, trillions of stars, countless planets - everything is available for research. On each planet, moon or asteroid can land to watch the alien landscapes and celestial phenomena.

P.S - Yes I used google translate. :)

But yeah Space Engine pretty much just uses astronomical data and shows you the known universe. Once it's shown you the known universe, it goes ahead and procedurally generates the rest of the universe based on the astronomical data we do have. You are indeed just a floating camera, but there is however an option to use a ship -- the ship doesn't really function with correct physics or anything, it's just there for show.

Edited by CoriW

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.