Retro Command Pod landing Rockets. Now with Sputnik!

Technical Ben

Yeah, it's still necro-posting and with ALILOOOONG's working mod list and my Plugin Megathread in the General Add-On Affairs Section, there should be no reason to do this, if it's dead for more than a month, don't bother posting.

I mean, our two threads should stop people from doing this.

Yeah, it's still necro-posting and with ALILOOOONG's working mod list and my Plugin Megathread in the General Add-On Affairs Section, there should be no reason to do this, if it's dead for more than a month, don't bother posting.

I mean, our two threads should stop people from doing this.

I know mate it's in infuriating because It makes my thread feel like a waste of time :(

I know mate it's in infuriating because It makes my thread feel like a waste of time :(

Yeah, same here and I put hours into mine, making sure it looked nice, updating the plugins, changing pictures an it feels like I've completely wasted my time. I also know that you put hours into yours as well so we are feeling the same.

Anyway, since this is dead, could a moderator come and lock it so no one else necro-posts here?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.