Spiritwolf/Hanland Submissions

Looks practical enough to me, but how does it handle in the air? Those wings look a tad tiny, but I could be mistaken.

Then again, I can hardly get my planes off the ground without them suffering high-speed destructive impact...

it handle quite well actualy! it has minimal fuel load on the other hand, for like 3 min. and I thought the japanese rocket plane had little fuel. The next step I think is making it a little bigger and giving it more fuel

The Orbital Strike System (O.S.S For short.) Is a versatile ballistic satellite that can attack anywhere in kerbin within six hours. Clocking at 95 parts and 75.85 tonnes including launch vehicle, although the initial satellite doesn't come with Missiles/Torpedoes, it has six port to hold normal torpedo stacks, and a large port for a IPBM.

Control groups; 1 to toggle solar panels.

rocqUGG.jpg the Vehicle on the pad

UK9jzBO.png the Vehicle on it's final stage, burning to it's target orbit.

K83bymK.png the Sattelite in orbit.

Company: United Kerbal Republic Law Division.

Company Bio: After the Laythe incident, the U.K.R has recently prepared for assault by either party launching several sattelites for the O.S.S around kerbin. It does not wish to get involved with the Spiritwolf Hanlan war, and has put up protective barriers to make sure it doesn't

Allegience: Neutral unless provoked / is a severe threat.

Craft file: http://www./download/rpitghi4714249u/O_S_S.craft

Edited by towermaster2

So, I was derping around with more weapon designs, seeing your large barrage of SRBs and assorted torpedos.

RLvg598.jpg

Taking a potshot at a Shade (Sorry Macey!)

JgKfSEE.png

Poof.

fte3jGy.png

Guys, please test this design out in space for me. If this is as powerful as what it did...

UPDATE:

I took a potshot at the Vanguard with this design.

The results were not pretty.

lWidliV.png

I'm going to take it to space to see if it's any good.

Edited by Mygnol

So, I was derping around with more weapon designs, seeing your large barrage of SRBs and assorted torpedos.

RLvg598.jpg

Taking a potshot at a Shade (Sorry Macey!)

JgKfSEE.png

Poof.

fte3jGy.png

Guys, please test this design out in space for me. If this is as powerful as what it did...

UPDATE:

I took a potshot at the Vanguard with this design.

The results were not pretty.

lWidliV.png

I'm going to take it to space to see if it's any good.

you don't have to say sorry to macey because the shade are from hanland so you are doing a good job!

aiiight after some fails with the small kerbal carrier I made the disicion to make a small bomber. it uses almost the same frame as the kebal carrier but with some space in between the center beam it now has two beams on the edge

3rW997J.jpg

here it is in the hanger ready to be put to use!

rkvjI18.png

here you see the space I made in the center to situate the bombs, 4 of them in fact!

50yWqNi.png

here you can take a better look at the plane from behind. ready for take-off!

oqL8DsT.png

if you look at the timer you see how fast it can take off, with in a second from igniting the engins at full power you are in the air, ready to bomb what ever you want (with in 1 minute because the fuel load is abysmall, for now!) there you have it! download link up today I think!

EDIT: download link at spaceport! >> http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/small-bomber-for-the-spiritwolfhanland-project/ << have fun! if you make any varient of this ship please put my link in so people can get the original!

Edited by TheSolidRocketBooster

you don't have to say sorry to macey because the shade are from hanland so you are doing a good job!

I shot the Vanguard next.

Anyhow, my tests continue: (Mechjeb and infinite fuel on because it's pointless manually launching two ships only to make them destroy one another in an experiment)

cPsSm7w.png

iRkIKhl.png

Yep, that's a killshot. I would do it form 500 meters, but my aiming's horrible.

Following the recent leak about the atrocities committed by the Hanland and Spiritwolf Corporations around Laythe, the Kerbalitarian Aid Society has successfully pressured the two companies for joint funding in the establishment of a shared orbital hospital around Laythe.

The Mercy hospital facility contains 2 separate wings allowing treatment of both Hanland and Spiritwolf affiliated patients without tempting conflict. Each wing is large enough to facilitate the treatment and recuperation of 8 Kerbals, with the center hub housing 4 volunteer doctors and a variety of medical supplies. The hospital contains berthing points for up to 6 small vehicles for transfer of injured Kerbals.

The hospital also features a top of the line solar power system allowing sustainable operation as well as a powerful communications array capable of communicating directly with Kerbin. It is hoped that the presence of a third party capable of observing and reporting the conflict will minimize any war crimes. The hospital itself features no fuel stores of any kind to dissuade desperate craft from forcibly taking control of it.

Nr3XhZq.png

9U1MgA9.png

B0a1RpT.png

Full launch documentation: http://imgur.com/a/A67p7

http://www./download/vadcqjk65veog50/Mercy.craft

Edited by itisdearflinch

but they are compatible.

Time for some documentation of zokesia`s involvement.

2397:A robotic scout is sent to the small planet of Duna to gather information on available resorces

2399:a zokesian cargo ship comes under attack calling for a militization attempt

2402:several research vessels make landing accross Duna

2409:base delta is destroyed in a nuculer blast by hanlan forces

http://i.imgur.com/WRwzOvv.png?1

2410:a fleet is gathered in orbit around kerbin

2411:fleet arrives in orbit of Duna and engages the Vakyire cruiser amongst others.most Zokesian ships were destroyed but all hanlan forces were

2412:An unknown ship begins peppering the Muns surface with high yield explosives,all surface installations were destroyed.

2413:The spirit of kerbin docks with a low orbit drydock.All crew are taken back home by a number of gladiuses

2413.5:word of halcyon 1s destruction reach the Zokesian heirarchy,a side is still unchosen between two bitter enemys.

2414:Spiritwolf have finally gathered the supplies for a full on attack on lathe...

(last one might not be accurate)

Edited by Spartwo

Now all you need to do is send it into space and make sure it lands on Laythe safely.

Imagine yourself walking around your base one day when suddenly tanks come parachuting down from the skies.

Yup, I'm done. I'm 0/2 on utility ships and these brilliant mad scientists are making mass drivers and giant battleships like it aint no thang. I'll just sit back and wait for series 2...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.