Pre-Order / Donation System Will Shut Down

aLeXmOrA

I sense this is the general undertone beneath this conversation:

1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg?1302576402

This man is on the money.

I\'ve had more than $7 out of this, so much so that I\'ve made a forum account specifically so I can tell you to fix you donation system! Make sure it can handle more than $7 though, you\'re worth it... Even if it doesn\'t remember who I am, I don\'t care, I\'ll pay again later, you\'ll get no grumbles from me.

People need evidence of this? For shame! I\'m just hoping for a payment processor that doesn\'t involve the evil PayPal monster.

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

Yes, I think they need it. I\'ve received a lot of PM asking for it, so I have to show that we\'re actually into it.

Paypal... we\'re having trouble with that. For now, that\'s the only payment type we have right now

I want to give you money, but until PayPal gives me back the $750 they made vanish into thin air, I don\'t trust them with a penny.

Hehe, I completely understand you. We are looking for other options, but the priority now is to bring back the store hehe :P

Hm. So, if the new system uses PayPal, too, some people don\'t like PayPal and wouldn\'t urinate on the ground for them to roll in if they were on fire and the last free release will be this one.. If the only option for people still by that time is PayPal, does that mean they lose out on further updates because of that company\'s business practices?

I want to give you my money, I also really want to keep playing your updates. But I will never, ever, ever, use PP. Are people who feel like me screwed here? :(

*beats back his inner idealist with a large stick*

How about Visa? Many stores and games support those cards as well. And It seems like they have several preprepared software packs as well. Should be doable. Unless ofcourse they demand half your income and your first-borne, a virgin sacrifice each month, and half your soul. Then I understand you don´t use them.

FWIW I\'m happy to use PayPal, I do tens of thousands a year with them buying bits for my toys (when you live in NZ, all the cool stuff has to be imported) and I\'ve never had any trouble.

Having said that, something I can use my Mastercard on is also fine, so long as you\'re not persisting the card number anywhere (i.e. processing on the fly through a payment gateway is ok).

FWIW I\'m happy to use PayPal, I do tens of thousands a year with them buying bits for my toys (when you live in NZ, all the cool stuff has to be imported) and I\'ve never had any trouble.

Same here. I\'ve been using PayPal for years, and I never had any problems with them. PayPal is always my number one payment choice. The only other choice I have is Visa, since it\'s the only International credit card I have (i\'m brazilian).

[]s mrfg

Pre-orders will still be a thing when the store is up, right? Because I\'ve been wanting to give you money for weeks now and it\'ll be annoying if I have to pay more because you guys didn\'t have the store ready before shutting down pre-orders.

Stop spamming that picture, it was funny only once.

If only then new system could also have a Pay Pal alternate for those who like Pay Pal.

I hope the preorder price isn\'t going up once you have the new system in place. At least not immediately.

I can handle PayPal and/or visa. And even if the price goes up a tad, I wouldn´t mind too much. As long as the money goes to those who develope this wonderfull stealer of time.These kind of games doesn´t grow on trees you know (I`ve considered trying). But also, as it is, I wouldn´t mind not having to pay too much, and rather donate more when I feel like it.

I would advise you to keep your trousers firmly placed on your body. I did edit it saying I didn\'t realise someone had posted it previously. Read before you post goes for both of us hey?

Keep your trousers... what the f

Silly boy, I was referring to everyone.

If I bothered you by saying that then sorry. Everyone posts that and it just gets kinda tiring.