Canadian space flags! Show off that Canadian pride, Eh!

-ty-

Hey everyone,

Proud Canadian here, so I decided to make a few canadian maps for KSP. They come in versions with or without the Kerbal Space Program text on them, and theres four different styles. Just right click on the pictures of the maps you like, and hit "Save As" to download them. Sorry but I'm too lazy to put them in a zip file and upload them like that :P .

Without Text

CanadianFlag_zps885f29c4.png

DirtyCanadianFlag_zps5beaff5e.png

WavyCanadianFlag_zpsbf4028d8.png

RoughCanadianFlag_zpsd0fccf0c.png

With Text:

CanadianFlagwithtext_zps690c415f.png

DirtyCanadianFlagwithtext_zpsc70325ab.png

WavyCanadianFlagwithtext_zps1bc26f8d.png

RoughCanadianFlagwithtext_zpsdba39e3b.png

Happy to hear it, Xenon. And you know, I didn't even make the connection between the flags and Canada day, but I guess you're right. Looks like you can now do a commemorative Canadian Apollo mission!

And Canopus, thanks, but I can't really take credit for the first four. I just Google "Canadian flag" and resized the ones I found, because I knew there were some nice, worn-down flags on Google.

Woot,time to show my Canadian pride! I just hope there aren't any Quebecers here xD relax I kid les Quebecois

I actually take no offense in this. Just let the baby boomer generation get old and you'll barely hear anti anglo sentiment, simply because no one will remember the time where every boss in Quebec was an anglophone.

/Quebecer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.