Kerbin Mini Shuttle

helldiver

^^ not sure but none of the mods care so yeah.

btw we post what we want.

Run

Copied from http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/30064-Community-Rules-October-27th-2013 (Bold added by me)

2.3 Other forbidden messages

Messages that lack any substantial content, for example messages that contain only reaction images, simply a '+1' or jargon;

also the mods do care, look at the bottom of the opening post

It's December 6th here! Sadly, I won't be able to play KSP until Monday, I'm going out of state for the weekend, and I don't feel like dragging around my laptop with me(I'll still be taking my iPad, so I can watch this thread!).

Guys, he didn't say that he'd release it on the 6th - he only said that he's able to resume work on the 6th...

"Also, to be clear, there is NO ETA as of this moment, however I can return to working on the project by 6th December at the earliest." - page 112

Just wanted to post that I think your work on the mini shuttle is extremely well done, professional quality and fits well in the kerbal universe. Even if you don't have the time to finish it for KSP you still have a great portfolio piece. Keep up the good work, I hope to see more of it.

Run

Copied from http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/30064-Community-Rules-October-27th-2013 (Bold added by me)

2.3 Other forbidden messages

Messages that lack any substantial content, for example messages that contain only reaction images, simply a '+1' or jargon;

also the mods do care, look at the bottom of the opening post

ok thanks btw

Alright guys, I decided to wait for the weekend to post this.

I haven't heard from ZRM. Soon as I get an update from him I'll update everyone else.

Going to give it one week. After that point I'm going to again look for someone in the community with a lot of experience programming Unity for KSP. There have been several mod authors on here with the experience and knowledge needed (Tohou comes to mind). Just a matter of finding someone willing to tackle the project to completion. Sadly, I don't have any of the work ZRM has done up to this point. Which means that on the KSP side, the project would have to be started over (the programming part, NOT the art). Fortunately since the Artwork is all done, it's just a matter of working with someone with enough experience to get the stuff into KSP working properly.

What is the cause of ZRM's absence, I wouldn't know. Keep in mind not everyone can be motivated 100% on something for any length of time. These are mods after all to a very niche game. My only issue is I wish I would have known earlier so that I could have found someone a couple months back and gotten this done.

Anyhow, going to give it one week and then will begin looking for a mod author that has the experience to tackle this. My sincere apologies for this extensive delay.

Anyhow, going to give it one week and then will begin looking for a mod author that has the experience to tackle this. My sincere apologies for this extensive delay.

have you considered switching to RasterPropMonitor? it could save a bit of time and it would be nice not have two plugins taking up space in my folder doing more or less the same thing

I agree, the rasterpropmonitor replicates the MFD that you wanted and it includes a lot of other features (external cameras, targeting, etc) that are even customizable via a config file which puts the power into you or another volunteer.

Just curious, what aspects were going to require custom code? I pictured this mainly as a parts pack. If it was mainly about additional functionality in the cockpit, then I too would agree that RasterPropMonitor is a great tool that probably wasn't around last time you were working on this.

there was going to be an MFD with a nav ball/Attitude indicator and docking camera as well as a HUD. RasterPropMonitor cant do a HUD's or an Attitude indicator but it does everything else and more, it lest as far as an IVA is concerned.