Did we land on the moon?

Synapse

Was the 1969 moon landing staged?  

1. 1. Was the 1969 moon landing staged?

• Yes
    • No!

Why .. does it ask 2 questions? .. it tricked me! I answered yes thinking it was the same question as the title. XD

Same. That's annoying.

If it was staged, then where's the staged mars landing? The moon colony? The RUSSIAN moon landings?

If it was possible to convincingly stage it, everyone would have.

And, frankly, it's far easier TO get there than to fake it.

Damn it, I wish I could change my vote... The forum title really should be the same as the poll question! Obviously the landing wasn't staged, we have physical proof in the form of the reflectors the astronauts left there

OH gosh I clicked yes because I thought this thread was have YOU landed on the moon so I said yes :confused: but then I realized I really meant no.

So just exclude one vote from yes and add one toni :)

Same. That's annoying.

If it was staged, then where's the staged mars landing? The moon colony? The RUSSIAN moon landings?

If it was possible to convincingly stage it, everyone would have.

And, frankly, it's far easier TO get there than to fake it.

Those weren't necessary. And I believe we landed on the moon shortly after in the next Apollo mission. Just, not 1969.

Also are you saying we had the capability to land on the moon but NOT the capability to fake it?

"We" didn't. But Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin did it. ;)

OK, they had a little help from some thousands of engineers, scientists, metal workers, project managers and at least a few politicians. And Collins had his part to do. But "we" didn't land at the moon. At least I can't remember that I had a jump there. ^^

^^That's what you deserve. I am not often impressed when I meet people, but Buzz is def. awesome. He visited my old Faculty a few years ago.

Yeah, punching people is great...