Khazad-Dum, Khaz Modan, or Kazhakstan?

shoveycat

Khazad-Dum, Khaz Modan, or Khazhakstan  

1. 1. Khazad-Dum, Khaz Modan, or Khazhakstan

• Khazad-Dum
    • Khaz Modan
    • Kazhakstan

i simple question, in regards to what you prefer more, Khazad-Dum (Moria, Lord Of The Rings), Khaz Modan (Home of the Dwarves, World of/Warcraft), or Kazhakstan (Ex Soviet State, Middle Asian country)

Please, but your answer and reasoning below. Personally, i prefer Khazad-Dum, it being the mightiest city of, arguably, the wealthiest and most powerful empire of Middle Earth, the Dwarrows (Plural of "Dwarf", look it up, bitchwas) at the time of the adventures of Bilbo and Frodo Baggins, and while they may dig to deep, and they have a nasty habit of awakening creatures of shadow and flame, nonetheless, it was the crown jewel of Dwarven Empire

Personally, i prefer Khazad-Dum, it being the mightiest city of, arguably, the wealthiest and most powerful empire of Middle Earth, the Dwarrows (Plural of "Dwarf", look it up, bitchwas) at the time of the adventures of Bilbo and Frodo Baggins,
Incorrect. At the time of the adventures of Bilbo and Frodo Moria had long since been abandoned. Look it up.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.