[Breaking News] SQUAD Streams are back!!!

CpPolar268

According to KSP's twitter, the SQUAD Streams are set to return this Friday, September 6, 2013.

If you don't believe me, look at this:

BTW2dZqCcAA9EZ5.png

Update:

Date: Friday, Sept 6, 2013

Where? KSPTV Twitch Channel

Time:

EST - 7:00 PM EST

PST - 4:00 PM PST

Edited by CpPolar268

The format will be different though, IIRC it was mentioned back around the time KSP TV launched that the most common problem with the old stream was that devs came over but sometimes didn't have much to talk about. The result was a lot of awkward silence and "uh, I'm just going to screw around in KSP" from Damion since there wasn't anything else planned sometimes. Of course screwing around in KSP isn't bad by itself, but people expect a bit more from an official stream. The two streams, one or development one for community model was a bit of a failure IMO, because bringing in devs every week wasn't possible. Also some people kept confusing the one of the other. Merging those two streams and having the devs come over sometimes, when they have stuff to show and discuss, and focusing on the community interviews etc. at other times is best. Just seemed redundant and sometimes less is better.

Really, some development news are best served in the short section of the KSP weekly. If something big is coming a dev can post a dev blog entry or go talk with maxmaps on the stream. No point in having a separate stream just or development updates.

I'm also massively looking forward to the dev streams. I think that as one of the posters said, a lot of the times there was less to show off and the community was a little bit impatient. I'm hoping that with the slightly quicker QA times and the smaller-but-more-often updates should keep everyone happy.

Plus it'll be nice to get the back and forth between the community and the devs again. PDxTV has been doing a great job so far with the weekly updates so hopefully this should be another string in the bow!

They should upload the streams for later viewers on YouTube for those of us with all day homework.

I hate homework.

Often streams on twitch are archived for a while, so you might be able to watch it later on their ksptv channel.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.